VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

Mod intervention - Just read the post(s) about Abdul and also note he's been posting on here recently to - I'm PMing him now and I would expect him to refund ASAP or be banned from here.

A note to anyone else reading this thread - The marketplace on this forum is well regarded within the VW scene for easy, reliable and open transactions - we want to keep it this way and any abuse of this will end up being banned and user details / PM's / Emails being passed to the police as required.

LOL i noticed a pm from you that you deleted before i read...

really surprised about the comments about Abdul - he's a genuine honest lad, i'm sure there has just been some miscommunication or misunderstanding that could be easily sorted out. He deffo not the sort to run off with anyones money or not post items he's committed to - that i can vouch for 100%.

Come on lads, lets not become like the other crap forums, eh?

in (the real) Abdul's defence, its been noticed that there may be a case of mistaken identity here.. i'm sure things will be corrected if so..

Thanks guys, i love you too :camp: :lol:

LOL i just thought id type in my name in the search to see if anyones had any problems wth parts that ive posted etc...

Thanks

Abdul

BTJ (and PeteG60),

Have contacted this Daniel guy to see if there's any response but I wouldn't hold your breath.

BTJ (and PeteG60),

Have contacted this Daniel guy to see if there's any response but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Yep, no holding out much hope. If anyone has this guys mobile number or address please feel free to drop me a line, cheers.

BadBoyHiggins

We all know why.

This forum is for transactional disputes really mate. I don't think anyone has not received their parts from Mr Higgins, so technically he isn't a bad seller. An expensive seller, yes, but not a bad one :D

BadBoyHiggins

We all know why.

This forum is for transactional disputes really mate. I don't think anyone has not received their parts from Mr Higgins, so technically he isn't a bad seller. An expensive seller, yes, but not a bad one :D

I bought a front grill off this guy and 2 months later my Goldfish died - how do you explain that one Kev?

BadBoyHiggins

We all know why.

I bought a front grill off this guy and 2 months later my Goldfish died - how do you explain that one Kev?

:worthless: :lol:

BadBoyHiggins

We all know why.

tales%20of%20the%20unexpected.jpg

BTJ (and PeteG60),

Yep, no holding out much hope. If anyone has this guys mobile number or address please feel free to drop me a line, cheers.

Iv given up hope also, there are just some people born inbred, backward,c**t's . The majority of people ie:99% are good people , you always get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am really really upset and angry at the moment regarding A member on here. Have major issues with needing a passenger door handle as something has snapped (not the repair kit by the way that is still going strong). Needed urgently for MOT (due Nov 26th)

Firstly raddo_tom sold me a passenger door handle, knew it was urgent, paid on 21st Nov said would post on 22nd (so would have time to fix and then get MOT sorted.......nothing arrived, mailed him said not yet posted so would post next day.......1 week later nothing arrived.........snow arrived.....no post at my end for over a week......now 6th Dec (mot has passed and car now off the road)...........Pm him again and said has been sent...........arrived finally 13th/14th dec........stuffed into a jiffy bag, and looked like it has been driven over, took it out of the packet and it just fell apart in the centre where the actuall handle pulls out and bits of plastic in the bottom of the jiffy bag, USELESS, also included repair kit FOR THE WRONG SIDE.........have since messaged him about this as I have no idea if this was sent like this or had been damaged in the post (it did take over 3 weeks to arrive) and for the £5 he charged me for post would have thought better wrapped than it was............total cost for this was £25, he is no longer replying to mails about it and if this does not get sorted out soon I will have to resort to a paypal dispute .......hope someone can help me with this. :epicfail:

So thankyou to you for not doing what you said, for taking my money and leaving me with no MOT have now had to sorn the Raddo till this is sorted so am NOT HAPPY

inky, do you still need a handle? I might have a spare one at home which I can have a look for in the morning if you like?

inky, do you still need a handle? I might have a spare one at home which I can have a look for in the morning if you like?

yes still need a working passenger handle, but being honest with you have paid for 2 already one as stated arrived broken and the other one has still not arrived and with Xmas this week cannot afford to buy yet another one, so will have to wait. :(

Another bad boy corrado16v18

Bought 2 front late wings from him on 01.12.10, paid straight away including postage via paypal, not as a gift on my luck. After 2 weeks sent him first message as nothing was delivered but no answer from his side. Week after another message, no answer again so opened a paypal dispute and guess what ?? No answer from his side as well. Paypal refunded my money today but if you willing to post something do it or don't waste somebody time.

rado_tom

I paid for a 16v clockset and an early heater panel back on 1st Dec!!!

He made various excuses for not posting yet, been busy with christmas etc. Which i can totally understand and was very accepting of.

It is now 24th Jan and he is no longer responding to messages or making excuses.

Does anyone have any contact details for him or could give him a kicking for me?

Cheers,

Kunaal

am guessing you mean raddo_tom as even though its probably the same guy, the other account hasnt been used since 2007.

seeing as he hasnt logged in since jan 9th (so not received messages i guess) i would think he's either been on holiday or he's just let stuff get on top of him. from what I've seen on the forum its very rare that people just out and out con other people by not sending stuff they're meant to, they just get into a bit of a mess and then take a while to sort themselves out.

i'm not taking away from the fact that you should be getting replies and its not an acceptable way to do stuff but if you can be patient a bit longer then hopefully it will sort itself out.

shout again if you're still getting nowhere though

am guessing you mean raddo_tom as even though its probably the same guy, the other account hasnt been used since 2007.

seeing as he hasnt logged in since jan 9th (so not received messages i guess) i would think he's either been on holiday or he's just let stuff get on top of him. from what I've seen on the forum its very rare that people just out and out con other people by not sending stuff they're meant to, they just get into a bit of a mess and then take a while to sort themselves out.

i'm not taking away from the fact that you should be getting replies and its not an acceptable way to do stuff but if you can be patient a bit longer then hopefully it will sort itself out.

shout again if you're still getting nowhere though

Thanks,

I do mean raddo_tom, and I totally understand that sometimes delays are unavoidable. I also know there are rarely people out to con on this forum, though it has happened to me once.

I was just hoping this post might spur a delivery or get a friend to remind him.

(by my term 'a kicking', please read: ' a gentle nudge / reminder') :D

Will let you know if and when anything happens.

Thanks again,

Kunaal

Ok, it's getting a bit silly now.

raddo_tom sent me a message a few days after my post in this thread saying that my items hadn't been posted yet and his lazy house mate will get a kicking. Its been a few weeks since that now and i've still not received anything. I sent him another PM but no reply.

I don't think i'll ever receive anything.

Disappointed.

PM sent to Raddo_Tom. If he doesn't resolve this, we're getting tired of seeing his name in connection with bad sales, so access to the forum will just be removed.