VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

Dunno, didn't ask...

Sorry, that's not the most constructive respnse. :oops:

Apparently he cant access the rado forum from work anymore :confused:

He can access Edition 38 however so i'd recomend you try and contact him on there if you're members.

I'd be gratefull if Beige and Stoney could let us know as and when he makes contact/payment.

Apparently, you're both going to be receiving payment at Spring Fest next week???

Yep, recieved an email this morning. Unfortunately I'm not going to Spring Festival! :lol:

:lol: - I thought that could be the case.

Leave it with me, i'm doing my best to try and get a resolution.

:lol: - I thought that could be the case.

Leave it with me, i'm doing my best to try and get a resolution.

Cheers dude. :)

Think a couple of people might owe St Walesy a pint! :notworthy:

Edit: He's been doing a lot more behind the scenes as well, which you might not have seen ...

dont think ive had any communication with him at all about payment, since the text message a while ago. And im not going to Spring fest either!

Think a couple of people might owe St Walesy a pint! :notworthy:

Edit: He's been doing a lot more behind the scenes as well, which you might not have seen ...

Indeed mate, indeed! Already thought about that. Top man.

As far as I know, this has been sorted out through email???

Had a long conversation through the medium of email today, with Jon, with explaination of situation. Recieved confirmation through text a little earlier to say he's done a bank transfer. Should take 3 days to clear. I'll confirm as soon as monies have cleared in my account.

Ive also been having problems with VWDeviant over my 16V front Disks and Pagid pads which i gave to one of his friends to pass onto him. He has recieved them but he still hasnt paid up. And again, as above has sent me a message saying ill get the money sent out to you tommorrow, (which was over a week ago now), and it still hasnt turned up. Ive got his mobile if anybody else wishes to contact him. failing that ill be paying him a visit as soon as the VR is fixed. NOT happy, i know its only £50 but you dont expect this from a regular forum member and somebody who you chat to on MSN rather frequently.
it could be worse it could be 80.00 worth of goods+10.00postage when someone decides to scrimp on the postage and send the goods via regular post instead of recorded :salute: the receipt came the next day,i think theres a lesson to be learned mr postman :clown:

yeah thats true too, but being a postman i know the value of a little orange sticker on an item. and its valued at Feck all. send me a recorded item and ill recieve it and bet you the £90 you wont get a signature....oh and recorded items have no more insurance than a standard packet, its just the fact that you get proof that the person has signed for it the other end, maybe this was the case? as the item didnt require a signature maybe you did recieve it and are just trying to get it for free? :wink:[/quote:b310k2b7]yes mate youve rumbled me im trying to get the adapters for free :cuckoo: thats why im selling my wheels in the for sale section

ive brought and sold stuff on here and never had any desire to con anyone out of anything and never will im sure there are people who i have traded with who can vouch for me,so now after loosing 90.00 down the drain your now sugesting im a thief im lost for words,ive never been a good judge of character but it would seem yours is lacking any sort of decency,which is a shame as you seemed like a decent bloke letting me pay you in 3 instalments and i trusted you 100%.And despite what you have said about recorded delivery items the adapters never turned up but surprise surprise the receipt of postage turned up the next day,so thanks for nothing you are a wonderfull advert for the royal mail seems you cant trust anyone these days :shrug:

ah well if thats what you want to think then so be it. I have sent out many parts by standard parcel service and they have ALL reached their destaination. Just so happens that your one didnt, I can understand that you may be a bit annoyed that they didnt turn up, but then again, is it really my fault? there was no suggestion in any of your messages to send it recorded delivery, and the fact that the postage came to £11.45 (if i remember correctly) and i was given £10.00 for postage, could also be another factor? you get what you pay for it would seem ?

ah well if thats what you want to think then so be it. I have sent out many parts by standard parcel service and they have ALL reached their destaination. Just so happens that your one didnt, I can understand that you may be a bit annoyed that they didnt turn up, but then again, is it really my fault? there was no suggestion in any of your messages to send it recorded delivery, and the fact that the postage came to £11.45 (if i remember correctly) and i was given £10.00 for postage, could also be another factor? you get what you pay for it would seem ?
yes indeed feck all it didn't occur to me that someone would send something worth 80.00 via regular post and i tell you what i will send you the 1,45p pence since you've been left out of pocket,if you had asked i would of sent you the extra cash to cover the recorded delivery.I have learned a expensive lesson here and wont make the same mistake twice,i trust since you put your return address on them that should they turn up on your doorstep one day you will be sending them straight out back to me :wink: so fellow forum members please do not buy or sell me anything because i will try to con you with elaborate stories of items not being received because im a crook you have mr g60 stoneys word for that.

THE END!

Oi, this thread is for resolving situations, not getting into a slagging match with each other. If you want to gripe, rather than be constructive, keep it to PM please.

As far as I know, this has been sorted out through email???

Had a long conversation through the medium of email today, with Jon, with explaination of situation. Recieved confirmation through text a little earlier to say he's done a bank transfer. Should take 3 days to clear. I'll confirm as soon as monies have cleared in my account.

Money cleared today! :D

Anyone know of an eBay member called cyberphobe42? Think he's called Matt Brew from Kent area. Anyway if this guy tries to buy anything from you be wary. I sold him 2 corrado fog lights, in the end it took him near 3 weeks to pay for only one of them, didn't send me any payment for the other, not the best of buyers to say the least.

I gave him loads of time to sort everything out and then he goes and leaves negative feedback along the lines of "BAD EBAYER, PUSHY AND RUDE, NO ITEM RECIEVED".

The cheek...

I hate to do this.

Id like to describe the following situation i am having with andy_vw and his uprated lighting looms. (See this thread)

I'd like to hear if he has played the cnut with any other members, or indeed if anyone who knows him IRL has a better explanation as to what may be going on. Did anyone get one of the magical looms ??!

Regrettably I'm suffering from the same problem with the same supplier about the same part.

andy_vw came back on to the thread at the back end of last year with apologies and excuses, and I was one of a few who took him at his word and PayPal'ed the funds to him for one of his wiring looms. From what I've read they are excellent, and I was willing to give him another chance. However, there's now been a deafening silence for a couple of months, he's not picking up his PMs and emails to his NTL address are going unanswered.

A real shame - I'm in the process of opening a dispute with PayPal, although I'm not overly optimistic.