rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

Finally get a new daily. the corrado can take a rest.

Evoque2.jpg

Nice work Rob, all the better for picking parts up with! ;)

Very nice, my wife fancies one, is it a diesel? Would love to hear economy feedback from realworld experience

IMG_0173-1.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

OK I did 650 miles last weekend returned just under 32 mpg. Car is a Dynamic spec with a few extras Auto-HighBeam and surround view to name a couple!

New season updates???

Sadly the car has been sitting in the garage! Keep planning to get her out and give it a polish but as everyone knows the weather has been so wet I keep putting it off! I should of had some of the jobs done but have just had no time :-(

Sadly the car has been sitting in the garage! Keep planning to get her out and give it a polish but as everyone knows the weather has been so wet I keep putting it off! I should of had some of the jobs done but have just had no time :-(

Nothing like a bit of winter Corrado neglect... ;)

Hey Robert, can you tell me the tyre sizes your running on the CH's and have you had any arch work done on the rears?

Hey Robert, can you tell me the tyre sizes your running on the CH's and have you had any arch work done on the rears?

The BBS are 17" and 5x100 Tyres are 205/40R17 Dunlop Sport SP9000. I am running spacers on the back either 15 or 20mm can't remember but could take a look. Due to spacers had the arches rolled when i had the respray.

The BBS are 17" and 5x100 Tyres are 205/40R17 Dunlop Sport SP9000. I am running spacers on the back either 15 or 20mm can't remember but could take a look. Due to spacers had the arches rolled when i had the respray.

Oh I know what the rims are, I have an identical set myself :smug: I probably wont run spacers, so should be ok on the rears?? I have a pair of wings to go on the front that have been rolled and sealed, so ok there!

Cough cough, all rather quiet here... ;)

Strange Matt I do have a cold but that's not why I have posted little lately! The car is taking a back seat this year as I am having to sort out some other things. Hoping to get to at least one show though so lets see what happens.

So new air filter sorted out the power issue making things a lot better! water system discussions on going with the manufacturer will keep you posted.

On another subject after seeing Matt's lovely rears (way better than mine) i had to get some 8)

Hi, where did you get these from?

Hi, where did you get these from?

Good question......Matt can you help as i can't find your message with the details!

Good question......Matt can you help as i can't find your message with the details!

Rear lights are from a lad on Edition38 who does a mega job, drop me a pm and I'll dig out the details! ;)

So the car is insured and MOT'd again! Brentacre gave me a great deal for under £500, after receiving a competitive quote from another insurance company. Tax is pending waiting for the insurance to be register on the DVLA system. Still need cleaning products!! :)