rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

Looking super clean as always - apparently you won all the Saturday trophies, but because you left early they gave them to all the other cars instead! ;)

Looking super clean as always - apparently you won all the Saturday trophies, but because you left early they gave them to all the other cars instead! ;)

If they didn't give them to me they must have gone to you right? Seriously who did win? the edition site is a little slow in updating!

Looking good

Cheers Gareth!

If they didn't give them to me they must have gone to you right? Seriously who did win? the edition site is a little slow in updating!

Sam with the Green VR6 with Spoonfed Carbon won, with Tim with the brownish 20V second :)

Had problems with power... revs just went off at 5,000 rpm turned out the air filter was collapsing under pressure from the supercharger! Another problem on top is that the water misting system has stopped working. Turns out the controller has given up and the manufacturer seems to think its not their problem!!!! Not happy with that!!

So new air filter sorted out the power issue making things a lot better! water system discussions on going with the manufacturer will keep you posted.

On another subject after seeing Matt's lovely rears (way better than mine) i had to get some 8)

any news on the recaros mate

No been away too much to get organised yet... interior is still awaiting to be sent for trimming! I see you got a set, looking good too...

So new air filter sorted out the power issue making things a lot better! water system discussions on going with the manufacturer will keep you posted.

On another subject after seeing Matt's lovely rears (way better than mine) i had to get some 8)

Beautiful

We have another VW on the road Golf MK1 sorted with MOT, new lights grill and red trim ordered! This thing still needs loads doing but she is in good nick and is a good one to start on... Lads going to be driving it and we don't plan much on her until well into next year. Corrado needs to be put away and the seats need to be trimmed for next year.

OK someone asked for a pic of the MK1 so the first is after the MOT and the second is after a clean up and new lights and grill!!

GolfMK1oldfront.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

Retrim sounds good, what colour you going for?

MK1 looks ace, can't believe the difference!

Retrim sounds good, what colour you going for?

MK1 looks ace, can't believe the difference!

Re-trim colour still in debait...keep you posted!

Re-trim colour still in debait...keep you posted!

Nice work Rob, good to see another addition to the fleet! ;)

Good to see she's still being looked after Rob! I do miss this car, but then I miss them all I suppose haha. Maybe this more so though.

Edit: I guess I really should have changed my sig by now!

Good to see she's still being looked after Rob! I do miss this car, but then I miss them all I suppose haha. Maybe this more so though.

Edit: I guess I really should have changed my sig by now!

Yeah the car is doing great!

Hope your well mate, tempt you with another to make a matching pair! ;)

I'm good thanks! Sorry to hear that your selling it Matt but then I know you have a replacement......