rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

Look forward to catching up and seeing all the fresh updates to the car

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Saddle up Matt we need a three satin scenario

Indeed we do, think Bristol is little far for me this weekend, gonna head up to the Cumbria show instead, what about we all go for Tatton or Leeds shows in Aug? :)

Its Malvern, British Volkswagen Festival at the 3 Countys Show Ground so not as far as Bristol:thumbleft:

Its Malvern, British Volkswagen Festival at the 3 Countys Show Ground so not as far as Bristol:thumbleft:

Oh ok, I'll have a look...

Oh ok, I'll have a look...

Wow would be good to see all three! will spend saturday cleaning if its going to happen!!!

Wow would be good to see all three! will spend saturday cleaning if its going to happen!!!

Gonna pass on BVF show gents and head up to the Cumbria show Sunday, let's do another show soon ;)

Gonna pass on BVF show gents and head up to the Cumbria show Sunday, let's do another show soon ;)

:( spoil sport!! no have a good time up there and we will try and do one in August as you suggested.

:( spoil sport!! no have a good time up there and we will try and do one in August as you suggested.

Looking forward to it! ;)

Looking good there Rob, some nice pics. Good to catch up and see the Corrado looking fresh:thumbleft:

OK While I am away for work again, the car is going in to have some minor touches to the paint. Usual stuff you wash and polish the car and see things your not completely happy with, paint shop happy to take care of things so all is good. Other car at DG, trim looking pretty good but will need some work to get it where i want it! have a few ideas that i am toying with so will make up my mind over the next few days.

Back home and picking my car up tonight! While I was away I drove a car and fell in love! Un-frigging believable! Noise was ridiculously amazing!!

IMG-20110717-00036-2011-07-17at19-42-18.jpg

IMG-20110717-00034-2011-07-17at19-41-35.jpg

IMG-20110717-00033-2011-07-17at19-41-22.jpg

called 'The Widowmaker' back in the day due to the insane amount of power and the drivers being unable to control it. Stunning motor

Cough cough... ...get back on topic! ;)

Funny... Yeah i know all die hard Corrado guys question the other cars! But Mat 427 cubic inches of pure power!!!

OK picked up my car and we have a problem, central locking still not working but now the dead locks lock you out the car but while they were trying to fix it the ABS light has come on!! Great!! Did i tell you i have bought some new wheels, well technically i have paid the deposit got to go and pick them up!! Some one on here knows what I am talking about!!

Ha ha it was you I thought it might be! I was looking for a second set of wheels but you beat me to it! If you ever come to sell them...

Love the Cobra

Funny... Yeah i know all die hard Corrado guys question the other cars! But Mat 427 cubic inches of pure power!!!

OK picked up my car and we have a problem, central locking still not working but now the dead locks lock you out the car but while they were trying to fix it the ABS light has come on!! Great!! Did i tell you i have bought some new wheels, well technically i have paid the deposit got to go and pick them up!! Some one on here knows what I am talking about!!

Only kidding, there nice motors indeed! Have you looked at the fault codes on the car yet? To be fair the ABS light randomly came on and off when I had the car (didn't always show in fault codes either) Nice work on new shoes too! ;)

Only kidding, there nice motors indeed! Have you looked at the fault codes on the car yet? To be fair the ABS light randomly came on and off when I had the car (didn't always show in fault codes either) Nice work on new shoes too! ;)

I know you were Matt! Yeah i got the ABS light fixed it was the peddle sensor (obsolete now but i have two original VAG if you ever need one). This time i think is because they were looking at the central locking and have upset a wire somewhere! My other problem is my lad has my vag-com cable in the states as he had a problem with his golf. Yeah looking forward to getting the new shoes picked up!

I know you were Matt! Yeah i got the ABS light fixed it was the peddle sensor (obsolete now but i have two original VAG if you ever need one). This time i think is because they were looking at the central locking and have upset a wire somewhere! My other problem is my lad has my vag-com cable in the states as he had a problem with his golf. Yeah looking forward to getting the new shoes picked up!

Got VAG-com here if your passing Manchester?

Got VAG-com here if your passing Manchester?

No where near this weekend but might be close the following weekend!

First of all I would like to say thanks to Gareth for the letting me have the CH 17x8.5 ET35. Have been able to lower the car a good inch as there's more room under the arches. Strange thing is the ride is vastly improved which I can only put done to the tyres Dunlop instead of Falkner. Well heres some pictures I took earlier tonight.

DSC_1503-2011-07-25at19-30-13.jpg

DSC_1511-2011-07-25at19-31-50.jpg

DSC_1505-2011-07-25at19-30-40.jpg

DSC_1509-2011-07-25at19-31-28.jpg