raddo_tom

Onboard mini cameras. Cheap and awesome!

I wonder if the switch can be 'hacked' so that if you place some into the car (hidden obviously) when your alarm goes off it starts recording.....obviously it will only be useful if you get the car back it is 'was' nicked....or if someone tried to break in and steal it....or not, whatever :lol:

Also he's got 5137 left so he's not going to run out any time soon!!

Nice one, I've just bought one for me and one for a mate here at work. Cheers for the heads up, looks awesome.

Cool, just ordered 2.

Should be able to wedge one into the bottom radiator grille with ease.

if you can find out the charge that is fed through the usb to the internal battery im sure its not too much of a stretch of the imagination to hotwire it so that it runs off the battery (with an on off relay somewhere :D)

if you can find out the charge that is fed through the usb to the internal battery im sure its not too much of a stretch of the imagination to hotwire it so that it runs off the battery (with an on off relay somewhere :D)

am sure someone has done this, i already have a usb coming from back of stereo so have wondered if that would work

Usb is 5v, its not the voltage that would be a problem its the amp rating that would cause issues, another thing to do would be to rewire the switch so that you could control it from the dash

now thats a bargain. well spotted.

i have no sound at the mo, do they do sound? or am i pushing my look?

fair enough for the entire sum 0f £8 i think i can risk it for a biscuit

The quality looks superb considering the price. They would work as a mountain bike helmet cam yes? Perhaps need some sticky tape.