Sign in to follow this  
-=Kris=-

Forza 3 Pre-season endurance race - race results page 1

I'm still up for this.

How about this monday? Bank holiday racing fun!

Need to select a track and a race distance though. My suggestion would be somewhere like Laguna Seca and a distance of say 100 laps? We'll definitely get some tyre changes and fuel stops in that one! :wink:

100 laps! You guys are nuts, I get bored after 10! :lol:

Plus i've found out I'm seriously cack online...i just can't get my cars fast enough. :scratch: any hints and tips?

ok... well i'll work on a tune for the track... need to make sure everyone is on for monday evening? say 8 o'clock?

ok... well i'll work on a tune for the track... need to make sure everyone is on for monday evening? say 8 o'clock?

8 good with me, I have a tune just need to upload it to my storefront (will do that tonight).

Track wise the ring would be more fun for me...

Leguna Seca is a bit poo and the corkscrew will result in some big incidents, if you want a shorter track Maple Valley is loads more fun.

8 good with me, I have a tune just need to upload it to my storefront (will do that tonight).

Track wise the ring would be more fun for me...

Leguna Seca is a bit poo and the corkscrew will result in some big incidents, if you want a shorter track Maple Valley is loads more fun.

Actually i've done a maple valley endurance! lots of fun! and it still gives ppl space on the track also... the chicane near the end is notorious for flipping cars so watch out for that...

how do i add a poll for track choice?

Must admit I thought the 'ring would be the best, but hard to get into a rhythem on it as it's so long. Whatever track, I'm good for 8pm on Monday.

With the tuning, are we all going to run a standard tune to keep everything nice an even?

Must admit I thought the 'ring would be the best, but hard to get into a rhythem on it as it's so long. Whatever track, I'm good for 8pm on Monday.

With the tuning, are we all going to run a standard tune to keep everything nice an even?

8pm is fine with me

I think yan is making a standard set-up isn't he? to keep it all square? :scratch:

8pm is fine with me

I think yan is making a standard set-up isn't he? to keep it all square? :scratch:[/quote:hignw0ll]

yeah i think he already has...

Standard tune on my storefront (just search for Yandards - it's the rado tune labelled up as CF Enduro IIRC)

I will shove a poll onto the thread as well when I have finished typing this.

Can anyone be bothered to design a CF logo in the Forza 3 painter?

If someone could it would be nice to have the cars all race label stylie..

I'm going to be doing this race with my ms wheel & pedals. Out of interest, how many of us will be racing with the wheel or standard controller?

I'm going to be doing this race with my ms wheel & pedals. Out of interest, how many of us will be racing with the wheel or standard controller?

Going to be controller for me, my FF wheel and pedals would kill me in an enduro race!

Poll back up, don't fiddle with it this time Kris :nono: :)

so looks like it's the ring... did a quick lap with the yan tune... i recon 10 laps of the ring would do it... what we thinking?

so looks like it's the ring... did a quick lap with the yan tune... i recon 10 laps of the ring would do it... what we thinking?

10 laps sounds good.

i'm not going to be able to make it this evening folks, I've been roped into making houses for lizards... :?

If theres any change ill let you know but otherwise ill have to see you all later. :(

i'm not going to be able to make it this evening folks, I've been roped into making houses for lizards... :?

If theres any change ill let you know but otherwise ill have to see you all later. :(

incidental, this now means that the poll will read 3 votes each :lol: