C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Defeated by the brakes,have tried several times to bleed the system and to no avail..!! ****ed off with jacking each side up so off to vw for full fluid change and let them struggle..!!!

how did you do the bleeding?, just done the rear beam bushes on my mk4 (beam off and brake lines disconnected) and the only way we could get a decent pedal was to pump the pedal very hard several times and then crack open the bleed nipple, ordinary pedal bleeding and ezi-bleed pressure bleeding didn't touch it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46308[/ATTACH]

Sure both of you haven't got collapsed rubber hoses???? Nothing will be visible externally.

Had this a while back when mine wouldn't bleed very easily even when pushing the peddle hard. Look at the condition of the inner tubing of the top hose which was blocked. The bottom row pair were a hose that bleed OK.

Brakes all sorted now, had new fluid done at vw and all set costing £49 which saved me alot of hassle... will replaced front discs and pads next to improve overall braking..

Have been struggling since the respray to get the paint how i want it with very small amount of swirls still showing in extreme sunlight..managed to get them sorted now just having to use different combinations of pads/compounds and final correction by hand.

Few pictures of my hard work..lol.. still for sale but no one seems to even want to look at it.. not dropping the price though.

DSCF9644.jpg

DSCF9643.jpg

DSCF9635.jpg

DSCF9632.jpg

DSCF9631.jpg

DSCF9626.jpg

Few pictures of my hard work..lol.. still for sale but no one seems to even want to look at it.. not dropping the price though.

You're hard work is paying dividends in the result Andy. I only wish I could see it at a show, but alas I fear due to work/social commitments I may not be able to. I agree you should stand firm with what you deem "fair" as an asking pice though. You're car is aimed at the person who wants a well looked after weekend classic on the cusp. There is a buyer out there. It's just a matter of when they decide to show their hand. Wonderful once again.

Andy,

managed to get them sorted now just having to use different combinations of pads/compounds and final correction by hand.

Very nice indeed. What did you end up using?

Andrew

Andy,

Very nice indeed. What did you end up using?

Andrew

used a new product called gtechnic p1 and p2,they sell it as a system but i used my own pads which is why i think it didn`t give the results i wanted..? i ended up finishing with autosmart mirror image by hand and its nearly finished now,just got to seal the paint and wax to build up the gloss and protection

Bought some new cleaning gear and decided to tidy up the paint work a bit, machine polished with a wool pad and the g-technic p1 and p2 then onto 2 coats of poorboys blackhole and 2 coats of jetseal 109.

Great stuff and it really does add gloss to the finish.

DSCF9828.jpg

DSCF9826.jpg

DSCF9821.jpg

Edited by C5 OEM

Decided to try on some new wheels to see fitment and clearance, no issues at all and fill the arch perfect.

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0271.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

Loving the pictures. BBS CH 17x8 by any chance ? I was looking for a set of these but couldn`t find any where to buy the from, so settled on a set of the Compomotives. 2 lovely car`s both with some of the best examples of wheels that suit a Corrado.

Loving the pictures. BBS CH 17x8 by any chance ? I was looking for a set of these but couldn`t find any where to buy the from, so settled on a set of the Compomotives. 2 lovely car`s both with some of the best examples of wheels that suit a Corrado.

17 x 8.5 and et35... 5 x 100 still can`t believe they fit so well

Edited by C5 OEM

I turn my back for 5 minutes and you're trying my wheels on, don't touch what you can't afford. ps told you they fit great

brilliant shots, the CH's look really very good. OSV's is magnificent as usual.

Wow the wheels look great mate. Both cars look stunning next to each other too.