C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

What I don't understand is that we get a regular flow of new buyers coming to the site after they have bought cars with issues. But no-one is buying this. It's one of the best out there and even at the old price it was fantastic value. It's a steal now.

If Andy got this up on Pistonheads or something, I think it'd sell in moments.

Its on there mate....

Pistonheads

Ebay

Edition38

Corrado forum

Been messed around and people still offering 2500....

Is there a spec for it anywhere?

CBA to look through 81 pages of thread

Spec..? as in what....? pictures and advert say it all plus phone number to ask specific questions..

I don't get it. Does the mileage put people off?! It's a storm with beige leather recaro's and a fastidious owner.. why is this still for sale?! It has to be one of the best ones on the market right now.

Edited by Jim

I don't get it. Does the mileage put people off?! It's a storm with beige leather recaro's and a fastidious owner.. why is this still for sale?! It has to be one of the best ones on the market right now.

My therapist can`t even believe it...

I have owned six corrados, two of which have cost more than this, I would say none have been nicer than this one.

If I am honest, I think it is the milleage that puts first time buyers off. They see the 160+ k miles and think it must be tired and therefore overpriced. That leaves you with people "in the know" to buy it and that is a considerably smaller market.

I trully hope that you get better soon and reconsider your car, providing someone with some common sense doesn't buy it at the current full asking price. I personally would put it in a garage and forget about it if you are in the financial position to do so.

Precisely what I'm thinking. You really should try and get this car into storage or something if you can till things sort themselves out Andy.

Have priced up storage but just a little too expensive

There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 25 guests)

C5 OEM, 87 Jetta 16v, bristolbaron, ChrisL, Chrisvw419, corrado wannabe, dalhalvaig, kirade, lewvw, maximusiv, Ron McDon, Sanj, tim20vt, VR6, wormy

Plenty of people looking

Sorry to hear of your health problems Andy.

If I had a garage I'd buy it for sunny day usage only! Amazing car.

Would love to buy this buddy if only it was a few months done the line. Funds are low at the moment and unfortunately the mortgage comes first (damn the mortgage!!). Good luck with the sale mate and I pray that your health gets better.

Ah Thats good Andy, I really hope all goes well with the sale & wish you well too mate.

only goes to prove that the corrado storms are fetching good money and are highly desireable cars like my old 1985 stone grey audi quattro ur [ATTACH=CONFIG]59713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59717[/ATTACH]