Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

S3 build....from 6 to 4 cylinders-doh!

Yes its not a corrado but its still german!

1999 Imola Yelow S3 pre facelift,very tidy,only one tiny dent and bloody good paint!

Traveled to north wales to get it off a chap from Audi sport.net,it was worth the trip the car has all the mods i would have done to it at some point.

Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe,200cel sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars ,Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes,braided hoses etc....

It goes very well indeed and the box is super smooth,and has so much grip it truly amazes me,stading still,rev 6k rpm,esp off and drop the clutch and no wheel spin just hurdles you forward...im in love.

Not a corrado but defo aworthy car to step up to..

Just going to change the wheels and change the chrome to black.

DSCF0072.jpg

Very nice car mate, did you get a bargain :)

Something would tell me yes ;)

Very nice - good purchase :salute:

Nice one, as I said I loved mine. Very quick point to point cars. I had some 18in MTM Bimoto reps on and they looked brilliant plus plenty of room for big brakes. Only thing I had to do on mine was CCT.

very smart james - lets see what happens when you start tinkering...

How many horses is this thing putting out?

Thaks folks,im loving driving this all over the place and as a daily car its superb! its one of the top cars ive owned so far...bar the raddo of course :tongue:

As for performance Mr H its around 270hp plenty to go about as a daily without being to heavy on the fuel,but you can 100% use all that power so its a fun car!

:clap:

I've remember my S3 on GT28RS having close to 350 ps. It was a very scary fast car but Corrado always will be Corrado and I can't meet old lady driving it like I use to have met few times in Audi S3.

Good luck. Best colour to buy :)

:lol:

Well today i had the day off so i can have a long bank holiday off and this is the first time ive been able to wash and detail the S3.

Inside all the door checks,boot lid and engine bay etc were filthy!

So 5hrs later the result,not bad...not bad.... 8)

Picture015.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Odd seeing one of therse under the hood :scratch:

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture005.jpg

The cockpit....

Picture018.jpg

Looks like a really clean example, full leather looks far better than the bi coloured alcantara centred seats. You must have drawn up a list of plans by now you can't help yourself

It is tidy for the year,its had paint on in the past but its been a good jod,no plans for now,it has all the important bits already done,bar fit a stock airbox back on and some rim change it will stay as is .....for a while :lol:

Was just going to ask about the top of the 3/4's as there quite common for issue up there. Looking good. Found this pic on my computer, perfect wheels for the S3.

Pulled the front bumper off to spary the intercooler black as i did not like it sticking out like a thumb...for a forge kit im not impressed with the pipework at all....this will be changed later on.. :pukeright:

DSCF1001-1.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

inside shot on the intake of the cooler,not the deflector plate to channel the air to the top as well as the bottom.....but half the cooler is covered up by the bumper and iron... :confused4:

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

Today i went down to york drag way and put the s3 through its paces on the 1/4 mile best i got was 14.36,not bad but by the end of the year it will be in the low 12s

03052010500.jpg

th_03052010009.jpg

very very nice mate, what an upgrade! lol, i was gonna goto york dragway but i had to work :(

Ive been gathering bits to get this lazy Audi mooving faster and got my first cut piece for the manifold build..... its begun.....ish :tongue:

R32 Throttle plate

IMAG0018.jpg

R32 throttle body.

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Plate lines up perfect!

IMAG0023.jpg

AGU head..

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

AGU Manifold ready to have the chop this week.

IMAG0022.jpg

:cheers:

Well nothing to do today and before the winter sets in i wanted to remove all the crud under the arches,so 3 hours later......... :cuckoo:

DSC_0117-1.jpg

DSC_0118-1.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

Neat snow foam with scrubbing brush and the jet wash... :wink:

DSC_0121-1.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

Then jet washed and cleaned up well,no rust at all so well happy!

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

i hate these wheels but the will have to do for now.

DSC_0122.jpg

Also deside to black out the Audi rings on the rear and front including the grill surround in satin black.....me likes! :tongue:

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

Also got the nod of approval from the monkey... :lol:

DSC_0126.jpg