Sign in to follow this  
shaunVR6

compomotive pic please

MM SOZ MATE six spoke just after a set of wheels i like that look oem ish and will fit brakes under them :(

Normal MO's below. But you can't have them as I had a set first !

Available in silver, white and black. But not cheap, they were £210each (in 17") about 2 years ago when I enquired about spares.

Nice real nice mate lovin the wheel :notworthy: looking for somthing a bit diff they r the dogs on ur car

and thanks for the help guys :D :D

rolex thats the exact look i want what size are they and type offset etc :notworthy: :clap:

pic

Anyone know whos the red VR is? Im sure the wheels are actually Speedline 2110's.

Think you could be right there :clap:

The wheels on that red Corrado are 17" Speedline 2110's, it belongs to a lad called Cliff here in Ireland.

I too am looking at MO 1681 and MO 1675. Each can be ordered in Silver, not just white.

Are the spokes too curved on the 1681?

MO1681 8X16.JPG[/attachment:3fnvks6x]

Are the spokes too flat on the 1675?

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfMO1675 7X16.JPG[/attachment:3fnvks6x]

MO 1675 are 16X7 ET 35 and the MO 1681 are 16X8 ET35

I am not sure which would look best and would the 8 inch rim sit outside the wheel arch on the Corrado VR6?

The Red VR6 on white Speedos looks amazing, I'm really liking that.

Yes 8J does poke past the arch a little on the VR6 if it's ET35. Some people tuck them in with more negative camber. I prefer the 1675 myself, but if big brakes are planned for the future, I think the 1681 has more caliper clearance....but Compomotive will work all that out for you if you speak to them.

whats the caliper clearance like with them 17" Speedline 2110's, my favourite corrado this year actually, seems fresh for some reason

Not enough for my AP calipers when I made enquiries about them last year, but they look to be clearing some Brembos on that red one though.

I wonder if Speedline themselves have some technical drawings?

oh yeah, didnt spot the brembos? i would be very suprised if they fit over mine, doesnt seem like any wheel does

@ Kev,

I did speak with Comp yesterday and this morning. They were under the impression that ET 35 8J would fit flush or inside my arches.

I really dont fancy the 8J rim, seems like alot of road surface. Would prefer 7.5 but still not convinced of the wheel design :(

Yes, they are brembos on that Red Corrado, pretty sure they are the ones off a Leon Cupra.

YOUR JOKING!!!!!!! i would run standard speedlines if they fit over my brembos...

can you get speedline 2110 in 5 stud nowadays?

@ Kev,

I did speak with Comp yesterday and this morning. They were under the impression that ET 35 8J would fit flush or inside my arches.

On the G60 yes, but not the VR6. Compo obviously don't realise the VR has longer wishbones. They only poke out slightly if viewing from directly above, but I'm the same as you, I don't like wheels that stick out like that.

@ big ben

They are speedline 2110 in 17". They were made last year by Speedline and the group buy was offered here. An American lad got them made and I'm pretty sure he done the deal through performancealloys.com, based in Northern Ireland.

They are no longer available but I've been in contact with a few Speedline resellers and they will make another run if we got a minimum of 6 customers, ie 24 wheels.

what do you think?

Man I love the look of the 5 spoke on the Corrado. Its just so perfect. I swithered beteen the MO's and TH2's when I got mine after seeing that red one.

Ive had 8in wide on mine with ET35 and they were fine, were pretty much flush with the front. ET30 and above is when they start poking from what Ive seen.

I may be interested in the group buy as Ive always loved the Speedlines.

See below. 8in ET35 on the compo's. 8in ET30 on the LM reps.