OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

Heh, 6 ft and 13 stone, so I'm not a pie eater :D

You're a jammy barrrrrr staaaarrrd then is all I can say! My nearside rear catches and my fronts catch the arch liners occasionally. My local roads are very bumpy though!

Yours looks LOADS lower than mine..... and bloody nice :salute:

Heh, 6 ft and 13 stone, so I'm not a pie eater :D

exactly the same height and weight as me mate :p :lol:

You're a jammy barrrrrr staaaarrrd then is all I can say! My nearside rear catches and my fronts catch the arch liners occasionally. My local roads are very bumpy though!

must be them cheap coilovers you have on yours :lol: the roads round here arent great, does get bit bumpy on the stiff kw's

Yours looks LOADS lower than mine..... and bloody nice :salute:

cheers mate!!

:D

I use softer springs on my cheapy KWs, so that's probably why the wheels go for a little excursion in the arches :lol:

I have to say Mr Ben of the Big variety, yours looks best so far :D

Looking forward to seeing how well the mighty OSV wears it's new boots!

If anything, the ET30 wheels will be heavier :lol:

Think mine were 19.3Kg with 215/40 Kumhos. Not sure my scales are any good though because moving them around the floor gave different readings. Need proper ceiling mounted fish weighing scales.

Anyway, took some more pics of mine last weekend with the camber tucked in more and it looks a fair bit better now, imo :D

Img_0041.jpg

Img_0042.jpg

i didnt weigh mine, and i have a decent pair of fishing scales to, might do it another time but i would rather not know :lol:

after a delivery cockup i will get mine tommorow :clap:

that took ages, what happened?

your rite there i once got my ass handed to me in a standard vr by a vauxhall nover with a canoe on the roof it was definatly something turbo'd

your rite there i once got my ass handed to me in a standard vr by a vauxhall nover with a canoe on the roof it was definatly something turbo'd

Will most likely be a C20LET, from a Cav/Calibra Turbo.

The fastest FWD 1/4 mile in the UK (or possibly the world) was Specky's (Vauxhall) Tigra which has a highly tuned C20LET

i didnt weigh mine, and i have a decent pair of fishing scales to, might do it another time but i would rather not know :lol:

after a delivery cockup i will get mine tommorow :clap:

that took ages, what happened?

they said it would be better to go to card holders addy. i am registered at me mums drum ,though most of the time im at me mrs drum , anywho me mum decided last minute to go to malta! so delivery was a nightmare ,but she text me today to say they have arrived :clap:

Like other Ben said, it's unlikely you'll get a match on the group buy price... but James did appreciate how smoothly things went with this forum, so mention you're from here and I'm sure he'll give you some kind of discount, even if only a small one

has anyone come up with a solution to the centre caps for the Compomotives yet.. ?

as flush fitting centres would make them look soooo much better

If anything, the ET30 wheels will be heavier :lol:

Think mine were 19.3Kg with 215/40 Kumhos. Not sure my scales are any good though because moving them around the floor gave different readings. Need proper ceiling mounted fish weighing scales.

Anyway, took some more pics of mine last weekend with the camber tucked in more and it looks a fair bit better now, imo :D

Img_0041.jpg

Img_0042.jpg

just looking at the rears, do you get any scrubbing when the suspension compresses - my tt comps seems to have the same amount of clearnace from the wheel arch and i'm loathe to roll the arches or cut them back. I'll probably get a more rounded shoulder on the new tyres as Zak has suggested. Look very 8), btw.

has anyone come up with a solution to the centre caps for the Compomotives yet.. ?

as flush fitting centres would make them look soooo much better

not yet, but the hubs stick out at the back so flush is out of the question :(

need a borbet A type flat cap fitted in the middle :norty:

Hmm not sure the hub will stick out on mine as there not from the MO group buy and the wheel centre looks really deep.

the quest continues