OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

Sure thing....

Specs - 8x17, ET35, silver painted caps, standard silver finish.

Tyres - 215/40/17 Kumho KU31s.

Price - I'm happy to just get my money back on the wheels really, so £600 is the price. I won't take less than that, sorry :D The tyres are free and practically as new. They were only on the car for a couple of weeks or so.

No worries, and they would sit the same as gareths or is he running differnt tyre sizes?

Cheers for the interest guys!

Thanks Neil :D

Sorry Andy, looks like you were pipped to the post!

No worries, glad they're going to a good home. Are they still available from compomotive? The vr Deffinately needs a set

I reckon if you say you just missed the Group Buy because you were in hospital having a hip replacement, they might run you off a set :D

I reckon if you say you just missed the Group Buy because you were in hospital having a hip replacement, they might run you off a set :D

Lol, I'll give them a shout.cheers kev

No worries, glad they're going to a good home. Are they still available from compomotive? The vr Deffinately needs a set

There still available from Compomotive, but if you want a set you best get in before the end of the month, as the price is going to rise. At the moment you can get a set for £759 Inc vat and delivery if you say your from the forum. I only asked about these about 2 weeks ago, spoke to James who is the guy who sorted out the orginal group buy, he said that they were normally £959 but metal prices are set to rise soon, so they were going up in price.

Just to all let you know, I have just placed my order for my set of these lovely wheels, they are due to be delivered by the end of February :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I could be persuaded to sell mine complete with alloy caps and brand new Dunlop Sport SP9000 205/40R17 (£440 fitted for tyres) driven a couple of miles for MOT and back only.

not me mate there lush wheels , my vr loves em .i want to find some centre caps for em though .

Phone James in sales at compomotive, and ask him for some. Tell him you brought them in the group buy and he'll sort something out for you

There still available from Compomotive, but if you want a set you best get in before the end of the month, as the price is going to rise. At the moment you can get a set for £759 Inc vat and delivery if you say your from the forum. I only asked about these about 2 weeks ago, spoke to James who is the guy who sorted out the orginal group buy, he said that they were normally £959 but metal prices are set to rise soon, so they were going up in price.

I bought these to use regularly and as a change for my BBS RS 301s but as I only use my car 6 months of the year and Summer approaches I am tempted to put the BBS back on these are stunning wheels and look superb on a Corrado and deserve to be fitted to a car and used. Mine are as new car was MOTd last weekend and is yet to be used so the wheels are as new 8x17 ET35 5/100 with the optional alloy centre caps and brand new Dunlop SP Sport 900 tyres in 205/40R17 whch cost £440 fitted. Same money and waiting time if you want mine I would want £1000 complete (deduct the price of the caps and fitted tyres and thats a bargain for the wheels)

Did you sell your wheels Kev? and does anyone know the weight of these wheels?

Typical 17" weight, not the lightest not the heaviest c 18kg with tyres IIRC

Phone James in sales at compomotive, and ask him for some. Tell him you brought them in the group buy and he'll sort something out for you

i got the centre caps that come with the wheels , but i was looking to find some vw caps .thanks anyway ,regards rob

Mine are up for sale as I am going to be selling the Corrado soon. There's an ad up in the Classifieds section for anyone who is interested.

Did you sell your wheels Kev? and does anyone know the weight of these wheels?

I did indeed and the weight was over 10Kg, which annoyed me because Compomotive sold them as being 9Kg. I never got a response to my complaint about that, so it's just a typical "We've got your money, now sod off" scenario. I won't ever be buying wheels from Compomotive again.

Mine are up for sale as I am going to be selling the Corrado soon. There's an ad up in the Classifieds section for anyone who is interested.

You have pm Ben

Would anybody be interested in set of these et 30 with centre caps and slight curbing to 3 of them. Tyres legal but nearly to markers goodyear f1. PM your email and I'll send some photos over next week when I'm home again.