Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

agree with Zombieland thought it was amazing!

resident evil (3rd one) 8 / 10

great story and effects cant wait for the next one

Hot tub time machine 9 / 10

funniest film iv seen this year :lol:

watchmen

an hour longer than it needed to be 5/10

:shock:

i enjoyed the storyline and ass kicking scenes, i just found myself looking round the living room when shimmery blue boy was getting all profound, i'd have found it more engaging if it was a wee bit shorter.

hehe :lol: i'll pretend i dunno what your talking about.

The Road

6/10

Apocalyptic drama, represents what it would be like if the world did end, but just so damn depressing from beginning to end! Maybe should have scored it higher because that is what it set out to achieve, but never been so depressed after a film!

never been so depressed after a film!

Try watching this without cutting yourself for every minute you wasted watching it!!

Valhalla_Rising.jpg

Probably the worst film I have ever seen!!

Percy Jackson and the lightening theif - 6/10 - Good CGI, but I was expecting less of a fantasy location based on the trailers. Story was OK though and fairly correct historically.

The Hangover 7/10

finally got round to watching it, not all I'd hoped - presumably because everyone told me it was epically funny, so it was always going to have to live up to that hype

Inception last night - 10/10 for me... I've not come out of the cinema feeling like I'd seen something that good / unique since the first Matrix.

Inception last night - 10/10 for me... I've not come out of the cinema feeling like I'd seen something that good / unique since the first Matrix.

I find it rather ironic you mention Inception, unique and Matrix in the same sentance

When watching Inception the first film I thought of was the Matrix :lol:

Bronson - 6/10 (he was a wierd bloke!)

Observe and Report - 3/10 (some of the right ingredients but just didn't work)

Inglorious Basterds - 6/10 (clever idea, didn't need to be mostly in French and German, perhaps I'm just not a Tarrantino person)

Bunny and the Bull, 7/10

Worth a watch, very weird, quite funny. 60% a chick flick, but not really.

bunny_and_the_bull_xl_12-film-a.jpg

Bit of a film fest this week as off work but

toy story 3 - 10/10

shutter island - 9/10

Sherlock holmes - 8/10

inception - 10/10

I don't normally rate anything 10/10 easily but have seen some brilliant films this week!

Bunny and the Bull, 7/10

Worth a watch, very weird, quite funny. 60% a chick flick, but not really.

bunny_and_the_bull_xl_12-film-a.jpg

I loved that film!

"You not like my milk? :mad2: "

:lol:

btw

quite funny. 60% a chick flick, but not really
that's an awful description! :lol:

Its a tricky film to summarise you freakin' film review nazi !

:hitler:

Its a tricky film to summarise you freakin' film review nazi !

:hitler:

next stop Warsaw national film festival :D

Yu could have said "Directed by chap who made the "mighty boosh" and in a very similar style but with an emotional twist" :tongue:

I find it rather ironic you mention Inception, unique and Matrix in the same sentance

See I didn't but I see where you are coming from now though... I think Inception is far more phycological and the Matrix more sci-fi.

See I didn't but I see where you are coming from now though... I think Inception is far more phycological and the Matrix more sci-fi.

It was more the metaphor... as they're waking up all connected to the briefcase thing... that immediately made me think of the Matrix and how they're connected to that via the plug in the back of thier heads

Kick Ass er kicks ass! Good film, original take on a done to death genre. 9/10

The Box - 9/10 Really enjoyed this film. I'd watched the trailer but it wasn't what I was expecting, which in this case was a good thing. A 'must-see', in my mind.

I saw Ghost In The Shell for the first time last night. Quite good, arty, wordy, tho I feel a bit was lost in translation. 7/10. I never knew anything about these films/series apart from the fact they have quite a cult following. Now I can see why, great idea and story, awesome art and good doses of gunfights too.

Gonna watch the second one this weekend, given how the first one ended I am quite intrigued to see what will happen next.

Ghost In The Shell II - 7/10. Could be better, again great art and story, but it drags a bit with the cod philosophy.