Sign in to follow this  
Jim

JimsG60's Corrado G60 (New pics taken 13/03/2005)

did some of the late spec G60's come with leather or a/c as standerd? :?:

A/C and leather have always been optional extras AFAIK

Must have been - at least in the US market. Tempests American G60 is a G plate, yet has Air Con, half leather, and cruise control. Fully loaded!! :)

Air-Con was never an option in the UK, but leather has always been an option (or standard - Storms, Campaigns...) ;)

Air-Con was never an option in the UK, but leather has always been an option (or standard - Storms, Campaigns...) ;)

A/C was a dealer-fit option tho :wink:

Not an official dealer-fit option, as far as I know none of them use the correct VW parts for it.

i remember my local $tealer had brochures in for fitting/retro-fitting A/C to new and used cars round about 93/94.........and i'm pretty sure it was Diavia too...........so i reckon it was VW-approved :wink:

Those wheels would suit a Storm as an upgrade..... kinda solitude-ish.

They are very much so. If you are thinking about it I know S-Link (who I got mine off) managed to order 2 sets of them in 5x100 direct from Speedline as they are very hard to source in that fitment.. but that was a few months back so no idea if they still have em or not.

They are very much so. If you are thinking about it I know S-Link (who I got mine off) managed to order 2 sets of them in 5x100 direct from Speedline as they are very hard to source in that fitment.. but that was a few months back so no idea if they still have em or not.

Checked out the link, is that your car they are using to demonstrate the comp 2 wheels? Looking very 8) !

Oh? Wheres that mate? I've had a dig around and can't find pics of me motor...? :)

Ah yes, found it.... wish they'd of told me! :) :D

Yeah as that actually is a picture of your motor when you had it, and not when I did....

Just that i'm totally unoriginal and wanted to get the same wheels as you had ;)

Cracking car Jim, and prob hard to believe but this car is even better in real life. Hows the sale going? so surprised that it hasnt sold yet. Mind you there are some T*$$3"$ out there that wouldnt know a good thing if it smacked them around the face. My viewer didnt even bother his Ar$3 in showing up today. "oh forgot all abt it mate" when I phoned him 2 hrs later! tks for wasting my time mate :wink: Sure we say "no time wasters for a reason, maybe we should include "NO T*$$3"$ " :D

Car's looking superb Jim, after cleaning it up like that and taking those pics how could you possibly want to part with it? :cry:

Nice rado mate , love the exhaust tip, where abouts are the pics taken ? I'm originally from Cov , was trying to makeout the back ground , looks like around hearsall common, go on tell me I'm miles out . I used to live in Foleshill till I was 17 then moved to holbrooks till i was 24. then the big move to vancouver. was the supercharged badge standard on all C's or is it an add on?

The exhaust system is a Magnex and the oval is standard.

The pics are taken in two areas.. one bunch are just out the back of my house in Coundon and then some are taken up where I work on the Warwick Uni Science Park :)

The supercharged badge was standard on all G60's sold in english speaking countries I believe.. amusingly they didnt get them in Germany, despite building the damn things there ;)

Ok I was pretty close then!! Theres not too many G60's out here that have'nt been thrashed or totalled. Looks like you've got auto headlight adjusters on your dash , You know of anyone selling one the complete HL adjustin kit. :brickwall:

I dont think we ever got headlight adjusters over here? Mine certainly doesn't have em :(

sorry mate :salute: I mistook your c from another one i saw in the pic gallery. I m sure it had a HL adjuster switch to the left of th steerin wheel.

so how are C's holding their price in the UK, the ones over here are fetching upwards to $16,000 cdn. mines worth about 12,000 , not bad considering i paid 14,000 for it 11 years ago.

Prices for C's are good - alas 16v's aren't holding as well, nor to be honest are the G60's.. but VR's are going for some good good money.. definately a good time to own a VR :)