Sign in to follow this  
Jim

JimsG60's Corrado G60 (New pics taken 13/03/2005)

I love playing 'spot the photographer' in photos of shiney cars.. hehe.

Looks nice m8! :)

:shock: geeeeek alert :shock:

looking WELL smart mate, I'd definatly get some clear side repeaters though, IIRC £15 from halfarts and for something so small they make quite a differance.

Cheers guys :)

Thinking about maybe smoked repeaters actually as I kinda like that on a dark coloured Corrado.. then eventually maybe some smoked FK's on the rear. But I really should get the mechanical and rusty bits sorted before any more flashy bits to be honest.

wheels look great Jim, remember you talking about these for ages. Guess you were just waiting for a set to pop up on ebay hey :wink:

looking real good jimbo! :lol:

man pics like that make me dream at night wishing for a corrado! :oops:

well with the golf now sold that dream can be come a reality :oops:

oh dear, hoe fuc*ing corny does that sound :lol:

wheels look great Jim, remember you talking about these for ages. Guess you were just waiting for a set to pop up on ebay hey :wink:

LOL yeah - except they just never came up.. and whenever they did it was usually 15" and for Renault or something.

I'm definately chuffed with em :)

Last one - just cause I washed it and it seemed like a good opportunity :oops:

Top marks Jim - lovely.

Glad you finally got your hands on the alloys you wanted :)

Me too :)

Thanks mate. Just sold my BBS's to Chris (Renegade) and his dad - talk about fast turn around?! New wheels Saturday, old ones sold on Sunday!

Again - I think these will really not be to the taste of the Euro style Corrado fans (9x16 phattie Borbets ahoy!!) but for a more OE kinda look I think these are good - BBS Solitude style almost :)

but for a more OE kinda look I think these are good - BBS Solitude style almost :)

was thinking just the same too :wink: :D

Car looks stunning matey! :D Fantastic wheels! 8)

Smoked repeaters and smoked tail lights would finish the car off nicely 8) You could do the rears yourself for £15 ish... if I can do it, anyone can!

Looking sweet on the new rims Jim... *cough* lupo wipers :wink: Whats next on the mod list?

Fixing my broken stereo gear mate. I'm not bothered about having a show winning sound system but since my subwoofer stopped working AND 1 of my 6x9's (some kind of hex on my sound system I think!) things are sounding decidedly ropey so I wanna get em sorted out.

Mods wise there isn't a lot more I want to change to be honest. Just tidy stuff up.. I just like a clean, unfussy looking Corrado.. so maybe getting the 6x9's stealthed out of the way, *possibly* removing the rear wiper, lupo wipers, and general bodywork tidying.

Oh and I can't stop pondering the idea of the Seat Brembo conversion as those big fat red Brembo calipers look great nestled behind the front wheels :)

Very nice Jim :) Weren't too keen on them before you got them but now there on your car think they look great. Subtle and nice without being too bling 8)

One thing I did notice Rob.. they seem to share the same traits that you disliked about your BBS RX's - look great from the side but seem narrow from the rear and sit into the arches a bit too much. But yeah - still chuffed with em :D

Look good Jim....and even better on the move as I saw your car on the A45 near the Jag showroom on Saturday afternoon. :wink: :mrgreen:

I actually bought some spacers the other day to solve that little problem bought some 'universal' ones from ECP. Put them on then took em off again! Didn't trust them at all - had huge holes to fit numerous vehicles, stuck out around the edges of the hub and didn't have many turns of the thread left :roll: I thought i'll just leave it the way it is until i can afford decent spacers/bolts

Mine are BBS RZs btw :wink:

Look good Jim....and even better on the move as I saw your car on the A45 near the Jag showroom on Saturday afternoon. :wink: :mrgreen:

Was on my way to / from Sainsburys to get lunch :D Were you in your Golf mate? I normally look out around that area as I know its your neck of the woods.. hehe.

Oh - and I meant RZ's Rob.. :oops: