Sign in to follow this  
ww-promo

VW WEDDING TABLE PLAN - What do you think?

Hey,

Im getting married in a few weeks and am naming the tables after my fav Dubs [The Corrado being top table]. I have just finished the table plan and wanted to show it off and get your thoughts/comments please!

Enjoy, Oli.

TABLEPLAN-VW-A4.jpg

Looks v.cool. Just one thing though - the car underneath the Jetta GTi looks like a Golf. Have you any rear end profile pics instead? Also how about having a Polo G40 table to keep the supercharging fraternity happy.

I see your point! I cropped the Jetta pic as the cards on the tables will have the full photo on them. Dont think I have another shot of it. Will see what it looks like with the whole car on show.

I do like the G40s! Mmm.

Cheers!

I like that too as we did something similar wehave vws and horses as she likes thoses. The top table was my rado and her horse

good on ya i did this for my wedding and the wife designed them, i think we had the audi quattro table mk1 golf gti campaign table the corrado vr6 table the edition one table. etc, i think i personallise the wedding a little bit more :norty:

all the best

chris

And instead of flowers as the table centres are you buying models of each car?

Fair play to her for allowing this, in all cases.

I think getting them to drive a vw is easy but getting a wedding to be based on vws is a challenge.

Youve obviously got yourself a good catch.

Are you suposed to name the tables? Sorry i dont know much about traditional weddings, im 22.

aha.

Congrats also mate, have a good one.

And instead of flowers as the table centres are you buying models of each car?

Hey, I did mention it, but I think it was a little too far!! :(

Oh, well I thought it was cool. Maybe you should marry me instead :lol:

I would imagine if you get married that your future husband would have no issues with it!

I've got 2 :nuts:

I'm not sure that Kip is the marrying kind but I'm pretty certain he would be a bit miffed if I married someone else though :lol:

aha ive one and thats hard enough to keep running, ran out of pads and sued it for a wee bit, bad i know, noisy also but it was only the rears and they stopped working all together today so time for it to sit till i can get that caliper tool thing, annoying as my other cars didnt need one (mk2,mk1, mk4 polo 6n)which all found their graves or richer owners.

whos got 4?

You have an understanding wife (to be) :)

+1000000

Unless your guests are from car circles, they will be very perplexed. I know my grandma would have been asking me questions about why she was sitting on the Beetle table all day frikin' long.

Went to quite a few weddings this summer, and the best one's were those that kept it simple as it allowed the couple and the guests to enjoy the day without complication. The worst weddings were those where the couple were constantly trying to make a statement throughout the day (not that I'm saying you are, this is just an generic observation) with different music, different church service format, weird seating plans (one wedding split partners up onto different tables) etc.