Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

thanks......

it's looking like there are no more left... Sorry mate. If someone fails to pay I'll let you know

In other news I have put up a new list for unsold rollers on page one... please take a look

ALSO...

stingman123, CiaranMk1 please check if you have paid or not. I have nothing to confirm if you have as of yet...

AND... I have one PAY PAL payment that has no forum name against it... PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST POST to see if you have the correct status next to your name

FINALLY... I have it on good authority that the rollers will be delivered to me by the 10th of November, so everyone who has paid should get theirs by the 14th

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Have we got a definite figure on the expected brake horse power increase we should expect to see after fitting the new rollers??

:shrug:

could Mr **** ***** please read his email!!!! :?

Edit: A quick search through my PM's solved this problem so i've deleted the name but please remember that paypal doesn't send me your forum name... you need to put it on your payment details else i don't know who you all are

Have we got a definite figure on the expected brake horse power increase we should expect to see after fitting the new rollers??

I have a lightened G60, Cat heat shield removed, flappy bits under the splitter removed, wifes doorpocket emptied (good for 0.4sec 0-60), & lighter battery,

all makes a difference, sorry to highjack this thread Alex, keep up the good work

Mick

Well the material used to make the rollers does have a higher density unfortunately, lets say you have a stock VR6 with no mods.

you'll be running 187bhp and (assuming your not a fatty) we'll say you weigh 85kg and the car has a weight of 1240kg

that's 141.1320754 bhp/tonne

now, the existing rollers weighed 10g with a density of 1.14g/cm3 and the new rollers are exactly the same size but have a density of 1.42g/cm3. That means the new rollers weigh around 2.46g more than the originals! Four rollers mean a total increased weight of 9.84g (0.00984kg)

sooo add that all together and you get a new figure of 141.1310273 bhp/tonne

Thats a DECREASE in power/tonne of 0.0010481bhp/tonne

Sorry pal :(

Edit: you could put that burger down though and increase the power to weight ratio!

B@stardo! How do you know I'm eating a burger!

:lol:

Shame. I was hoping for a similar BHP gain to using Dodo Juice wax, i.e. between +40.2 and +43.4 bhp per layer (soft wax only, I've not got any data for the hard waxes).

just to let you all know I should be in receipt of the rollers by the 10th, please allow me a few days to post them all out though.

Also

Could Jerry Daniel please PM me

Well the material used to make the rollers does have a higher density unfortunately, lets say you have a stock VR6 with no mods.

you'll be running 187bhp and (assuming your not a fatty) we'll say you weigh 85kg and the car has a weight of 1240kg

that's 141.1320754 bhp/tonne

now, the existing rollers weighed 10g with a density of 1.14g/cm3 and the new rollers are exactly the same size but have a density of 1.42g/cm3. That means the new rollers weigh around 2.46g more than the originals! Four rollers mean a total increased weight of 9.84g (0.00984kg)

sooo add that all together and you get a new figure of 141.1310273 bhp/tonne

Thats a DECREASE in power/tonne of 0.0010481bhp/tonne

Sorry pal :(

Edit: you could put that burger down though and increase the power to weight ratio!

hey you didn't think about the increase in aerodynamics, as glasses will be held tight in place :norty:

And the better cornering as the momentous window wobbling from side to side throwing you all over the road has stopped :?

well the 10th has come and gone... and still no rollers :mad2:

According to the company making the rollers they have had to put ours on hold as one of their CNC machines is down for maintenance. They are due to be turned ANY DAY NOW... I'm realy sorry I can't be more specific and i am really sorry to those who where prompt with making your payment. Once i get the rollers in my hands I'll have them sent out within the next day!

Regards

Almundo of Dundee

No rush here Alex, the list of jobs to do is gradually growing & its winter, hope to be busy next year tho & the passenger window rattles so much when its down in the summer its does affect handling, or maybe its phsychological!

OMG they JUST ARRIVED! :clap: :grin: :nuts: :cheers: :dance: :bonk: :turn-l: :chef: :silly: :sunny: :flower:

Lucky I stayed late at work hey! flipping parcelforce!!!

I'll get them sent out by Monday at the very latest! sorry for the time this has taken folks!

I'll take 4 if there's anyone who has'nt paid or has pulled out!

hmm... You'll be have to be VERY LUCKY.... everyone i think is paid up. Ill send them out and if i have any left then I'll send them your way