Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

no, the old rollers were actually pretty good, tbh. Looks like the right hand window guide that is hidden in the door. Cant quite see the whole length of it, but i can rattle it by hand.

Sounds like the window mech to me... I have a spare if you need one... not sure what side of the car it's off though

I have just seen this,mine still rattled after doing the rollers,

when i replaced the vapour barrier i investigated further and found my rattle ! a couple of rivets had come loose on the window guide channel,redrilled and pop rivetted.I have enclosed a few pics so you can see what i mean-

Alex,

as the group buy has finished,any chance of sending my original one back please ?

Hey hey! no sweat! I'll pop her in the post with all my love... Would you like the love? I have lots of love to give :luvlove:

:tongue:

Thanks for the offer of your love,

but it is me who should be sending my love to you,

For it is YOU who saved many,many a Corrado from the dreaded curse of rattling windows !

I thank you,as does everybody else who bought these from you,

for taking the time to sort everything out,it is very much appreciated,

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

P.S. when`s the next podcast ?

Bryan

Thanks for the offer of your love,

but it is me who should be sending my love to you,

For it is YOU who saved many,many a Corrado from the dreaded curse of rattling windows !

I thank you,as does everybody else who bought these from you,

for taking the time to sort everything out,it is very much appreciated,

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

P.S. when`s the next podcast ?

Bryan

We did a Xmas special... But it wasn't that special! I might post it up anyway... Just for giggles. I think it will be allot more structured than the last one (well...kinda), but with Cath doing her degree and me with my work we havn't had the time to produce any more jingles, loops or Stings etc...

hey Alex, the replacement set arrived today, so thanks very much. just a querie, how was the envelope sealed?

the rollers look of good quailty to.

cheers for sorting them out!

hey Alex, the replacement set arrived today, so thanks very much. just a querie, how was the envelope sealed?

the rollers look of good quailty to.

cheers for sorting them out!

with tape... was worried they'd fall out

no worries, it was just a neighbour signed for it but it had been put through my letter box. but there was no delivery card saying some else had signed for it? just found it a bit odd that was all.

Alex,

as the group buy has finished,any chance of sending my original one back please ?

Hey dragon, Just got the original back from the turning company. YOu should have it in a few days :)

Hey! sorry about not getting back to anyone! my car has been absorbing all my time recently!

I have (I think) 2 full spare sets still lying around. I'll dig them out and post them to who ever wants them.

I have 4 sets left is anyone is intersted. (4 in one set)

I also have a further 3 spare that'll cost £9 to post. :)

Yes please, I'll have a set. PM me payment details please

Would be interested in enough for both windows - pm thanks :)

Lol, well that's them all gone now!! Sorry to any one else who wanted any! The ones who got in 1st are

Domvwells27

Chrisvw419

VR6Pete

4eyes2wheels

You will all get pm's tomorrow with payment info. :)

_meth... If you want the 3 spare then that's ok for £9 but that's all I've got sorry! Let me know.

As my windows aren't THAT rattly and I might not get around to doing them for ages I am happy to give my place in the pecking order to _meth