Sign in to follow this  
big ben

nice M3 for sale for someone

Wonder if he's the chap that bought the two M3's and the Mercedes 190E Evo that was posted up a few months back? Either way he's a lucky SOB...

yeah think it was of the 2 that were found, pretty special car.. wouldnt mind going to swansea to pick it up and driving 250 miles home in it :grin:

I'd feel guilty even backing it out of the garage!

i wouldnt :lol:

depends though, if BMW havent even got one with that low mileage it will be worth god knows how much in 50 years :shock:

surely though this will have problems because its been standing n not driven ? there was guy that found a vr with [i think 3000 k on it was posted on here when bein sold on pistons heads ] most peeps said the same thing .looks stunnin though

As someone has said in that thread, if my six numbers came up.... I'd love a collection like that, you can keep your Ferraris etc. He must have some serious coin, he always seems to come across as a nice bloke in any threads I've seen with him in too.

As someone has said in that thread, if my six numbers came up.... I'd love a collection like that, you can keep your Ferraris etc. He must have some serious coin, he always seems to come across as a nice bloke in any threads I've seen with him in too.

its probably his butler :lol: ........jealousy is bad for you :(

Only delivery miles what a waste some people have to much money, imagine buying that when it first came out i would want everyone to see it not just hide it away in a garage :nono:

If my numbers came up, I'd buy that in a flash then rag the nuts off it (after I'd worn it in :lol: ).

Cars are for drivin'!!

That garage is unbelievable, what an amazing collection of Rs fords.. Just imagine if he like Vws as well...

is this the guy that owns Trade Centre in Wales?

There's a few fairly mental collections of RS' out there, I remember about a year back one garage clearout including 5 Sierra RS500 body on white racing shells! nice 20k buy it now tag!

I remember speaking to the bloke a few years ago at an RS Owners show (my old man had a 3 door cossie), came across as a really nice bloke, not like some people who do the whole concours thing.

They are in trade centre Wales. Not sure if he owns it but I wouldn't buy a car there personally!

Used to be ken thorne I think but now run by the son I gear ias daddy is no longer allowed to trade anymore after being in some hot water allegedly!