Sign in to follow this  
20v turbo

proper power

G60 20vt vr6 well guys these may all be biult to give good power but nothing like the cars im going to watch this weekend :D :D ,NASCAR,normaly asspirated 5.7ltr rear wheel drive giveing a whoping 750bhp&575lbf of toque at 6000rpms now thats what i call power :D

G60 20vt vr6 well guys these may all be biult to give good power but nothing like the cars im going to watch this weekend :D :D ,NASCAR,normaly asspirated 5.7ltr rear wheel drive giveing a whoping 750bhp&575lbf of toque at 6000rpms now thats what i call power :D

Nice sound to go with it too :lol:

I saw a 100 bhp supra on the drag strip at crail on sunday! It sounded gooood when it lit up the tyres.

Was it yellow by any chance?? With some jap tuning name on the side?

last year there was a yellow skyline, with 100bhp+ made by jun auto, it was the made to the same spec as their japanese touring car, but it was sold and I dont think is in scotland any more. The supra was gray and is owned/built by calder coach works.

It is near the bottom of this list....

the Jun Auto skyline is about half way down this list, under developed 1996

lol....just reading over it again...and noticed i've got the bhp figure on the skylineout by a factor ten...again! :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats the one...got footage of it beating 1000cc bikes on the 1/4 at crail.

That was a bargan...its still got the full leather interior, but with that engine and gearbox etc.....was sold for £49k...u can hardly get a std one for that money!

Top secrets can do 200+ MPH easy depending on the gearing its on M*x P**wers beast fae the east video.

Sandy

Isn't that the one Clarkson drove in his "Unleashed" DVD? Said it has about 50 guages in it and is ludicrously fast.....

sure is :!: i've got that dvd.

I was standing in front of Top-Secret's Skyline yesturday with things getting taken off the engine to get changed or fixed, didn't look enything too special under the bonnet :?

Chris