Sign in to follow this  
STORM 2

first aid kit

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get an original first aid kit that fitted in the rear of the corrado

cheers :?:

I've still got mine from my very first C back in '91.

They are a bog standard first aid kit in a black plastic box i.e. no bloody plasters!!. If it doesn't have to be original buy any one but I'm sure VAG will supply one at a price. Also if you want an original - bear in mind its age. They are supposed to be refurbished every year or so as certain items are lifed.

Tesco's do one in a nice plastic box that fit perfecly and are in date for a couple of years.... Any that you buy from Ebay and the like are out of date now, so what's the point?!? :roll: :wink: :lol:

VW dealers do 'em - quite reasonable too :shock: - well, a lot less than the £45 quid they usually go for on ebay!

Best bet is the Tesco option - £6.99 - + cut some VW logos out of any random car mag/advert, stick 'em on and bob's yer uncle :-) :-)

sealed vw kits available - never understood why original ones wanted cos the content would be a waste of time -

I think it stems from wanting the car to be 'original' but like you say, the swabs and bandages will be so old now you'd be better off using duct tape. Both the triangle and FA kit are still available from the stealers as you say and just to clarify, the Corrado arm rest cubby hole was not designed for a specific Corrado FA kit, but just the common-or-garden kits all VAG cars got at the time. Same with the Hazard triangle!

K