Sign in to follow this  
big ben

tyre tread freebie

Apologies, I've had to remove my post with contact details as it seems like there's been a far greater response than i was expecting.

The number of requests quoting my name etc far outweighs the number of people that pm'd me, and as such i've got a bit of a telling off.

I will post a new email address later when it's confirmed to me, but it would be appreciated if my name's not quoted now. I'm hoping that nobody's posted my post on other forums, or given it out willy nilly.

So, please do not use the previous contact for now, and wait until i can sort something else out.

Cheers

any more queries, please go to http://www.bridegstone.co.uk

Please DO NOT use the email address previously listed.

Unfortunately, and i must say i'm very disappointed as i was only trying to help my fellow Rado owners out, it seems like someone has let me down and given the info out to other forums etc.

And to top it off, there have even been a couple of abusive emails aimed at my colleague, which doesn't really give a good impression of this forum.

So, if anyone has posted on other forums, i'd kindly ask that you remove the posts.

Thanks guys.

sorry this has landed you in a bit of trouble mate. Obviously this offer was far popular than anyone would realise!

if we had already mailed your colleague (with a pleasant email!) then do we need to contact the new address aswell?

thanks in advance, Rob

Rob, no, if you already sent an email, you won't need to worry sending another. But anyone that hadn't will now just have to follow the link to the UK website abd leave their details.

Ben, I'd like to think the abusive emails weren't from people on here, but unless someone has posted the details on other forums (which I didn't want!!), then unfortunately, we have some pretty stupid arseholes here!! Either way, I'm still disappointed. I will ask for the names of the people that sent abusive emails though, maybe they'll feel a bit embarrassed with themselves if named on here, although somehow, I doubt it!!!

Grim1, sorry to hear this has happened bud!! I for one am grateful for u trying to help us out, it's a shame this has happened as the last thing u wanted is any agro from this!!

I sent my email out to Clive pretty much as soon as u posted the addy up. Can't believe people would send abusive emails though?! :? Thanks for helping us out though dude :)

I sent my email out to Clive pretty much as soon as u posted the addy up. Can't believe people would send abusive emails though?! :? Thanks for helping us out though dude :)

I'll second that, sorry if it landed you in doo doo, you were only trying to help us :salute: :salute: :salute:

Cheers for the efforts Ian, its appreciated. Sorry to hear about the abuse. :?

+1

Sorry for hear about all the trouble.

Thank you.

People can be surprisingly brave when they get to hide behind the relative anonymity of an email address. If you have any email addresses you want me to check, I can scan the user database and see if it's the same one they signed up with...

Yes, if you have the emails please copy and paste them into a PM and sent it to the 'Global Moderators' address - we'll take action if required.

I can't believe people are that bothered tbh at chasing this up - it was posted on about every car forum going and also MSE / Hotdeals - they must have got inundated with requests, just be patient!