Sign in to follow this  
v8rumbler

How about a full model/colour poll [Attention Corrado Nerds]

There is often discussion on how many VR's or how many of a particular colour. Is is possible for someone to start a pole of both model & colour combined? I know we have 2 separate ones on the go but all the info together in one place would be interesting .

Darren

You can have up to 25 Poll options, so if someone provides the list of colours, I or another mod can create a poll. Sorry, that should have read 24 options. Ham takes up 1 option by default :D

I'm sure we have done this once before already though, and I also recall it turning into a bickering match about which colour was best :D

There is often discussion on how many VR's or how many of a particular colour. Is is possible for someone to start a pole of both model & colour combined? I know we have 2 separate ones on the go but all the info together in one place would be interesting .

Darren

Aqua Blue is the most popular colour on VR6s

Storm Grey is pretty rare, but you probably already know that.

Telegrau (Forest grey) is unique, but then it's also not an original colour :wink:

Colour Paint Code Year

Black LO41 88 -95

Brilliant Black Metallic LA9V 91 -94 (95?)

Helios Blue Metallic LA5Y 88 - 90

Inca Blue Metallic LK5T 91

Blue Pearl Effect LC5Z 90

Aqua Blue Pearl Effect LC5U 91 - 95

Moonlight Blue Pearl Effect LC5M 92 - 95

Mystic Blue Pearl Effect LC5L 94 - 95 'Storm' model only

Tornado Red LY3D 88 - 91

Flash Red LP3G 92 - 95

Red Pearl Effect LC3Y 89 - 91 }Same colour

Bordeaux Pearl Effect LC3Y 92 - 93 }different name

Sherry Pearl Effect LC2U 94 - 95

Blackberry Metallic* LK4Z 94 - 95 * = Bramble to VW

Dusty Mauve Pearl Effect** LC5P 92 ** 'Campaign' model only

Dark Burgundy Pearl Effect LC3U 90 - 94

Twilight Violet Pearl Effect LC4T 94 - 95

Quartz Metallic LD7Y 88 - 90

Diamond Silver Metallic L97A 90

Light Grey Metallic LP7Z 91

Pearl Grey Metallic LA7U 91 - 93

Satin Silver Metallic LB7Z 92 - 95

Storm Grey Metallic LK7Y 94

Ice Grey Violet Pearl Effect LK4U 94

Nugget Yellow LK1B 90 - 91

Alpine White L90E 88 - 92

Candy White LB9A 93 - 95

Dark Green Metallic LD6U 90

Green Pearl Effect LC6V 90 - 93

Khaki Pearl Effect LC6Z 92 - 93

Classic Green Pearl Effect LC6U 93 & 95

Dragon Green Pearl Effect LC6P 94

The problem with involving 'Ham' as an option in these polls is that it usually gets the most votes (im one of them who votes for it), makes the poll a little pointless. Funny all the same though :lol:

Indeed! I will always take the "Carve me a slice of Gammon please" option tbh :D

Besides, that's 32 colours, so not doable in one Poll. Sorry :D

You can have up to 25 Poll options, so if someone provides the list of colours, I or another mod can create a poll. Sorry, that should have read 24 options. Ham takes up 1 option by default :D

I'm sure we have done this once before already though, and I also recall it turning into a bickering match about which colour was best :D

As there are more than 25 colours could we give the Blue cars a separate poll of there own and then there would be enough space.

It would IMHO give a good snapshot of where we are with remaining Corrados :clap:

Darren

' Khaki Pearl Effect ' ??

Surely not !

In my rush to cut/paste the list of colour codes I missed the fact that Khaki Pearl Effect was a Germany only colour.

That said, many years ago there was such a car in the UK, which had been ordered (in RHD) by the owner when he'd lived in Germany and had brought it back here with him. The colour was certainly unusual, but nowhere near as bad as you'd have thought based on the colour description.

Unfortunately the car was stolen in 2001 and never seen again.

Are any of the other colours non-UK? It would be good if we could wittle the choices down to 25.

I'm not sure merging all the shades of blue into 'blue' is particularly beneficial :D

you can take the storm colours out as they are everywhere and boring :camp: :lol:

also the campaign, we know how many are made and how many are around so we dont need that up...

red pearl and bordeaux can be paired...

Are any of the other colours non-UK? It would be good if we could wittle the choices down to 25.

I'm not sure merging all the shades of blue into 'blue' is particularly beneficial :D

I'm pretty sure that list (less the Khaki Green) is correct for UK cars. The only other colour which springs to mind isn't actually on that list, being the shade which the G60 Jet specials were done in (those were also non UK models). From recollection it was called something like Genesis Blue (I know a guy who had a G60 Jet about 12 years ago)

Corozin: Doesn't Corrado Sunderland have a G60 Jet?

Isn't there also 2 shades of Blue Pear? LC5Z and LC5R? or something like that...

Isn't there also 2 shades of Blue Pear? LC5Z and LC5R? or something like that...

C5Z - Blue Pearl Effect

C5U - Aqua blue pearl effect

C5V - Midnight blue pearl effect

C5T - Purplelightblue pearl effect

According to a website (Could be lying :nono: )

a) I have no idea at all. I don't know him

b) I posted the whole colour code list on page 1. Your answer lies there :wink:

Yes Corrado_Sunderland does have a G60 Jet.

thought it was sold last year? was for sale wasnt it?

it was for sale but yes its a g60 jet as i was going to look at it but he had bought it but he bought it in the meantime