Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

CCGB Xmas card

No pressure with the sprinter Jim, as you say we all have lives to lead too and with the year i've had I have seriously though of standing down at the AGM as I feel I haven't put much into it this year.

Two eye operations and its still not right and the crash as well with all that hassle :( well I just feel like not bothering.

Sometimes other things completely redirect your attention. I've certainly shifted most of my attention away from cars this last year. Think I over did it a bit in the past.

same here son think ive over done it a bit in the past with cars lol we all have our vices in life lol

i appreciate the fact i got a card, but didn't like the dirty corrado with a tow bar..............

(think i have just been a grumpy git recentely) :(

We tried to get hold of a few other pics but with no luck... and we quite liked the dirty, workhorse car in such a beautiful setting. There's not many people get their Corrado to such an isolated spot with almost virgin snow.

And I know what you mean about being a grumpy git recently as I've heard about one and from one quite a bit recently. Think it must be the time of year.

smiley-hug002.gif

Toad one question was the photo taken when you were static as it does look like you were going side ways down the road abit like me the other day!!!!lol

Yeah, I'd pulled up there to let the gimp in the Hilux get far enough ahead I'd be able to get up the next hill. Stopped with some assistance from the handbrake. :)

Just got this thread - the card was a lovely surprise :D

A big thanks to all you guys who make these things happen :notworthy: :notworthy: :clap:

PS my second favourite card from a family friend [who's an excellent body & paint man] showed a bay camper in snow with christmas tree tied to roof!

Everyone - have a great night tonight and see you next year! :D

And a thankyou from me for the card, personally i thought the pic was spot on, good work CCGB..

I may not own a Corrado but will definitely continue to be part of the club...

Thought the pic was great - reality photography - down and dirty!

But hey it is Toad's car :lol:

i did try to delete this thread after about the 3rd reply, but couldn't...

its haunting me now :(

:lol: No offence taken buddy. :wave:

give me your black recaro's and il make them all forgive you mate lol :D

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It just seemed that not many were of the same opinion as you :)

If you pay up your £10 renewal in May we'll know that you love us really :luvlove:

Happy New Year to you

xx

Ok I think especially as the OP wants the thread gone, the thread has run its course. I don't think any offence was intended by the OP so glad to see we're all friends about it :)