Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

CCGB Xmas card

which one of your 3 Volkswagens are you currently using as a daily?

Volkswagens, what´s one of those? :lol:

Tempest

which one of your 3 Volkswagens are you currently using as a daily?

Volkswagens, what´s one of those? :lol:

Tempest

The company that contracted some bankrupt coachbuilders in Germany to build your cars 8)

Ah yes, those chaps that made the Beetle, nearly went bankrupt end of the 60s, as they had missed the boat, took over AUDI for their much superior tech, which of course they still use today. VW and tech? Nah, forget it :lol:

Tempest

mine arrived today and is pride and place next to my corrado club cap on the piano :)

:rofl: Can you play?????

can some one post a pic so i can see what i missed?

see the second page of this thread

mine arrived today and is pride and place next to my corrado club cap on the piano :)

:rofl: Can you play?????

Eye but not the piano :lol:

My card from the CCGB arrived last Friday, I thought it was great for the CCGB to do this.

I also really like it, at first i did wonder about the dirt on the car, but then thought it added to the atmospherics.

It is the only card up on my mantle piece :)

Personally, I do not believe the photo should be shown on here - many folk pay their membership to the CCGB, so why should others get to see it for free.

Jim - It is usually the ones who do the complaining - who contribute nothing to the Club.

That first post on this thread really annoyed me and I am not even on the committee.

Its not that the card had to be liked, but to kick so many people in the teeth is quite unbelievable.

It's definitely grown on me.

The first thing I heard about it was when I read this thread, then coincidently 10 minutes later my card turned up! It's up in the living room now and the more I look at it the more I like the fact that the cars a bit on the dirty side. The white and black car really works with the background and it's just a really nice scene.

Nice one guys/gals!

Took me totaly by supprise and thought it was lovely :)

Was the first one I got :)

Got mine today, what a great pic :grin:

Keep up the good work guys :clap:

Got mine today. Thanks very much! :clap:

My Wife is a bit miffed I rearranged all the other cards so it could take pride of place :D

Merry Christmas! :salute:

Just read through the thread and saw the negative feedback.

There's no need to be so rude. The Christmas card was a very nice gesture from the Club.

It's already been said. The club is run by enthusiasts on a voluntary basis. It's not like we pay hundreds for membership.

The parts discounts, events, sticker and ocassional Sprinter more than justify the membership fee.

I thinks it's extremely unseasonal and mean spirited. Reflects very badly on the Poster.

Just read through the thread and saw the negative feedback.

There's no need to be so rude. The Christmas card was a very nice gesture from the Club.

It's already been said. The club is run by enthusiasts on a voluntary basis. It's not like we pay hundreds for membership.

The parts discounts, events, sticker and ocassional Sprinter more than justify the membership fee.

I thinks it's extremely unseasonal and mean spirited. Reflects very badly on the Poster.

Couldn't agree more!!

got my card ages ago forgot to mention it, Kip my tenner was missing out of it lol :) i personally loved the card nice extra surpise for xmas, i think people who dont like go on the naughty list for next year lol.

Toad one question was the photo taken when you were static as it does look like you were going side ways down the road abit like me the other day!!!!lol

merry xmas to all CCGB thanks again for the card :notworthy: :wave:

best regards

chris

any publicity is good publicity? 5 pages about the CCGB, wonder if its inspired anyone else to sign up?

Sorry for my negative comment, i appreciate the fact i got a card, but didn't like the dirty corrado with a tow bar.

I'm only really interested in receiving the sprinter mag which i don't seem to get. (think i have just been a grumpy git recentely) :(