joebloggsVR69

Top Gear

Defo becoming a bit stale now like coulstar says its more a travel programe than a car one :?

I never thought i would say that about top gear, think they are running out of ideas ,the funniest bit was the stig in the basket at the end :D

it wasn't a normal top gear though? it was a middle east special which is meant to allow them to go and muck about in cars in other countries. whether they've run out of ideas for the normal show's is another question, and quite possible, but this one was what it was meant to be surely?

I always enjoy top gear, very funny and over the top. It's not so much about the cars, just entertainment. Have seen them a few times at MPH and they are always a laugh!

As a Christian I was deeply offended by tonight's Top Gear where it was suggested that the the new 'Stig' was born in Israel.

The Stig is a fictional character dressed in white, whose entire history is nothing more than a load of ridiculous, made up stories and no one has ever actually seen him.

Whereas Jesus...

:lol:

As a Christian I was deeply offended by tonight's Top Gear where it was suggested that the the new 'Stig' was born in Israel.

The Stig is a fictional character dressed in white, whose entire history is nothing more than a load of ridiculous, made up stories and no one has ever actually seen him.

Whereas Jesus...

Literally lol'd at that!

really enjoyed yesterdays episode, and last weeks episode.

I couldn't care less that the episodes seem to be getting more scripted and less about cars and more about entertainment.

End of the day, they're enjoyable to watch, if you don't like it don't watch it... I do enjoy it so I do watch it... they're a good laugh.

Their usually outspoken and often controversial and that makes it better imo.

............ if you don't like it don't watch it..........

This is precisely my problem, I keep bloody watching this crap - I should just turn the channel over and stop complaining about it..... :brickwall: :lol:

Whereas Jesus...

:notworthy:

As a fan of the "old" Top Gear aka 5th gear (but now has crap presenters, bar Tiff) I would like to see more about the cars - when i say the cars, i dont just mean the high end motors who only the well off can afford. Saying that i do really enjoy the Top Gear adventures. I really liked the Boxing Day Special, i lol'd all the way through it, was happy to see James May was ok.

Hammond is an annoying little dyke. The others are funny but I swear hammond is their to appeal to nans and idiots. He dresses like KD lang with his shit leather jackets and wooden beads around his neck...really wish he would fuck off. The show is what it is though. We can complain but I think we would all rather it was there than not (even with the ratHammond!). I watch every show and some are good and some are as people have said, motorised travel shows.

I believe this episode has a "feature" where Hammond races a Porsche 911 against a VW Beetle which is dropped from a helicopter.. some of you may remember that from an American advert for the Corrado! Hopefully the Corrado will get a mention.. though can't see why they would! :)

Another brilliant show from the Top Gear guys, apart from the beetle part, would love to have a beetle.

Love the atom stunning bit of kit.

Not too sure on the concept jaguar, looked like a fish from the front end to me.

Skoda yeti looks quiet cool though, stole the tattoo part of Jackass. Have to give it to Jezza, make me laugh everytime. Top man, still not sure on Hamster though.

Liverpool has stolen the wheels lmao

Can not wait till next week

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What did you guys think ???

Or Bruce Parry's Artic.

Decent start to the series. The Atom was amazing but tonight made me realise i miss a couple of things. Bikes and my german shepherd.

hmmmm it was so so... could have been worse. Again loved the Atom, wish i could have one of them, but £150K!!!

Ive got to say i loved the Jaguar concept.

Not a fan of the yeti, its like one of those Citreon Berlingo... :nono:

Was good to see Tiff on Top Gear again :)

Yeah - was quite funny and also the new Stig and references to the old one...

Liked the Skoda and the 911 bits with the reference to the VW Beetle

That bike that was racing the Atom is what is currently sitting in my garage - the S1000RR 8)