Sign in to follow this  
polonski6

Show me your tail lights :)

hello all,

I'm really struggling to decide what tail lights look best on my corrado, I always thort the type of tail lights on the c make it or break it, so i was wondering if people could please post pictures of there tail lights on the car as a guide for me, thanks everyone

sorry to stray off topic but what bulbs do people use to get there indicators orange on all red rears or do yours just flash red like mine? thanks

i have an idea of what im going to do to a set of lights its just getting round to doing it!

when i bought mine it hade these on it, i and think they look a load of trump!

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfrado rear lights 001.jpg[/attachment:15arc22u]

sourced these standard lights which have been sprayed grey on the upper half.

rado rear lights 003.jpg[/attachment:15arc22u]

i was after black uppers but these came up so got them. and i think they look pretty good in grey and suit my car!

sorry to stray off topic but what bulbs do people use to get there indicators orange on all red rears or do yours just flash red like mine? thanks

leave pinstripes in the spray tint, fidly but works well and avoids messing with green bulbs or transformers/ led's. my preference anyway.

leave pinstripes in the spray tint, fidly but works well and avoids messing with green bulbs or transformers/ led's. my preference anyway.

Good idea, what does it look like when its flashing though?

Actually I think i've got a spare set in the garage if your interested!

I have tried normal amber bulbs and some fairly "budget" green LEDs and I still don't get amber coming through my red rears. Perhaps they are painted TOO HEAVILY? Anyway these "premium" LEDs might be the answer. How much would you want for the spare set you have please, assuming they are still available.

Good idea, what does it look like when its flashing though?

flashes orange just fine, just put the pinstripes over the 'lensy' bits rather than the 'other' bits :) the lensy bit lets more light through.

I have tried normal amber bulbs and some fairly "budget" green LEDs and I still don't get amber coming through my red rears. Perhaps they are painted TOO HEAVILY? Anyway these "premium" LEDs might be the answer. How much would you want for the spare set you have please, assuming they are still available.

£15 delivered, it's a pack with 2 x amber led tail lights and 2 x resistors.

Wicked - let me know how you would prefer payment please.

Paypal gift would be good!

I'll PM you my email to send it to, if you could then forward me your details.

Cheers Andrew

flashes orange just fine, just put the pinstripes over the 'lensy' bits rather than the 'other' bits :) the lensy bit lets more light through.

Yeh i get you, think i may be giving this a go :D cheers for the info!

£15 delivered, it's a pack with 2 x amber led tail lights and 2 x resistors.[/quote:113x3xmy]

Managed to get these posted off for you today!

Cheers Andrew, they arrived this morning. Certainly the best result so far, now definitely orange light fighting through all that red paint.

Thanks again for the rapid delivery!