Sign in to follow this  
mikkijayne

New front and rear spoilers - carbon fibre inside!

£200 ish. Still need to work it out exactly.

That's more like it lol.

Interested in the urethane front lip depending on price since i catch mine every time I drive down the dirt track that is my drive

Hello. I'm happy to see there is interest in these parts and I hope we can get a group buy going soon. If we can get enough parts in the group buy I can offer a good price on the 70mm front spoilers. The rear wings are difficult to offer price discounts because the production costs are higher but savings on the shipping would be a nice bonus. Here are some good pictures of the 70mm front spoilers.

Raw and unpainted urethane.

bda10fab.jpg

Raw and unpainted urethane.

7d31c244.jpg

Painted with SEM Flexible Bumper Coating

ed2c990a.jpg

Painted with SEM Flexible Bumper Coating

e9e18909.jpg

Painted with SEM Texture Coating

34b1d9e2.jpg

Cheers!

I'm quite fond of your fogs/indicators...

Do the led's operate as just indicators now and could you make me some? Lol

If we can get 5 70mm lip orders the price would be $200US each or if my conversion is proper,$125GBP. If we can get more than 5 its possible to drop the price a little lower.

The carbon fiber wings are $450US, $282GBP. They are vacuum infused for the highest quality and strength. And come with a urethane clear coat finish. Utilizes the same factory mounting screws as the original wing. Reduced weight of only 2lbs.

Abdul, thank you. The LED lights work as daytime running lights and turn indicators. They take a lot of time to make, about 50 hours since they are completely hand made. I built the housings and the lenses. I'm hoping to make molds and cast the parts so I can sell them. Right now I'm not sure when that will happen.

fe0855bf.jpg

I'm very interested in the 70mm spoiler, could you start up a group buy thread in the appropriate section to see if you can get enough interest to get this to go ahead. Sounds like the perfect compromise between the good looking but damage prone 90mm and the totally underwhelming safe 50mm item :salute:

I agree with Gareth's comments, does seem a good compromise. You describe a number of finishes to the splitter - are they included in the £125 price you mentioned?

Thanks

Mark

Goodluck with the work on the vents/LEDs!

How much is a non cf rear spoiler then?

I think I'd be up for a splitter too...

you can put me down for one 70mm lip its time i put the 90mm lip in the bin :?

& is that £125 including post

Normally the lips come with the satin black finish or raw unpainted if that is preferred. The texture coated finish I leave up to customers to do. Personally I prefer the smooth satin black finish. So the painted satin black is free of charge.

Shipping or post is not included in that price but with a group buy we can split the shipping cost up since I can ship at least 5 lips in the same box. The post office allows for up to 26lbs for a box that size and they charge about $45US. So if we have at least 5 lips the shipping cost per person will be cheap. I can ship USPS Express at that price and it takes 3-5 business days.

Abdul, the fiberglass rear spoiler normally is $173GBP but I can sell it for $158GBP if its included with the group buy on the lips.

Here is a link to our website with pics and details. http://spoonfedtuning.myshopify.com/

Where is the appropriate place to post a group buy thread?

Thanks again!