dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

I'm working on another group buy. This weekend I'll post up the details.

The badgeless grill will be part of it since they will be in production in a few weeks. Hopefully there will be one or two new parts added as well.

We just picked up some carbon/Kevlar hybrid cloth and made a rain tray (scuttle) cover to test it out. This coming week there will be a rear spoiler made using it.

89cc2557.jpg

Cool. Let me IM the other guys who said they are interested and see if I can make the keyless one happen.

A better daylight pic of the new cloth we have available.

c499f640.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

A pic detailing the mounting studs with rubber washers and flange nuts on the Euro plate holder.

dd4a6dd3.jpg

I'm liking the rear panel, and the Kevlar scuttle panel. Have you got any pictures of the grills yet ?

Oh ffs all these parts are making me NOT want to sell my rado lol. You're creating all the parts I ever dreamt of having custom made lol.

Keep at it fella, lovely work.

Oh ffs all these parts are making me NOT want to sell my rado lol. You're creating all the parts I ever dreamt of having custom made lol.

Keep at it fella, lovely work.

Thank you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your post.

I'm interested in a 70mm spoiler and also a fibre glass scuttle panel if any of them are available. The rear number plate panels look great, do you have any plans to make a US spec panel with a recessed number plate holder?

Cheers

Kenny

Hi Dogger,

Have to say that the 70mm spoiler was a perfect fit and looks great - many thanks again - it should be a great help in negotiating the speedbumps and ramps we have here. The delivery and postage arrangements were first class as well.

I'd recommend getting new mounting screws to anyone that is doing the swap and to use plenty of penetrating oil on any old ones as they will more than likely have seized with corrosion. If you want to fit the two left and right air ducts you will also have to drill some holes for the mounting screws - not an issue, although might be nice to have if you are considering a version 2 spoiler. most C's will probably have lost these anyway at this stage although they are still available from VW as of a few months ago.

All in all a great product - I'd recommend it without any hesitation at all.

Chris

I'm interested in a 70mm spoiler and also a fibre glass scuttle panel if any of them are available. The rear number plate panels look great, do you have any plans to make a US spec panel with a recessed number plate holder?

Cheers

Kenny

Hi Kenny,

70mm spoiler I have in stock.

The scuttle panels only fit LHD sorry. I hope to make one for RHD if I can get my hands on the rain tray sheet metal and make a new mold.

I am working on a US plate holder with the plate recessed but I'm not completely sure if its going to work yet. Clearance with the hatch below might be a issue. I should know next week if its going to work.

Thanks,

James

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Hi Dogger,

Have to say that the 70mm spoiler was a perfect fit and looks great - many thanks again - it should be a great help in negotiating the speedbumps and ramps we have here. The delivery and postage arrangements were first class as well.

I'd recommend getting new mounting screws to anyone that is doing the swap and to use plenty of penetrating oil on any old ones as they will more than likely have seized with corrosion. If you want to fit the two left and right air ducts you will also have to drill some holes for the mounting screws - not an issue, although might be nice to have if you are considering a version 2 spoiler. most C's will probably have lost these anyway at this stage although they are still available from VW as of a few months ago.

All in all a great product - I'd recommend it without any hesitation at all.

Chris

Thank you so much for the post and feedback Chris. I'm glad you like the spoiler and the added clearance! :)

Hi Kenny,

70mm spoiler I have in stock.

The scuttle panels only fit LHD sorry. I hope to make one for RHD if I can get my hands on the rain tray sheet metal and make a new mold.

I am working on a US plate holder with the plate recessed but I'm not completely sure if its going to work yet. Clearance with the hatch below might be a issue. I should know next week if its going to work.

Thanks,

James

Hi James,

Can you put me down for a spoiler whenever the next group buy is arranged.

Thanks

Kenny

Hi Dogger, could you give me a price please for a 70mm front spoiler posted, how i would pay and how soon you could send me one?

many thanks Tim

hi dogger,when will production of the G60 front grill start? and give me a shout if your going to start group buy for them. been waiting for something like this for ages. Do you have any LHD scuttle panels ?

cheers,dan

Hi Kenny,

There is a small group buy going right now that I might be able to include the front spoilers. Let me see if I can make that happen.

They sell for $108GBP plus shipping. Shipping would depend on how many others are included.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

hi dogger,when will production of the G60 front grill start? and give me a shout if your going to start group buy for them. been waiting for something like this for ages. Do you have any LHD scuttle panels ?

cheers,dan

Hi Dan,

The grills are starting production either Friday or Monday. There is a group buy going right now on some parts and the price on the grill is $58GBP right now. The group buy right now is made up of grills and rear plate holders. It might include some front spoilers as well. I do have the LHD scuttle panels in fiberglass, carbon fiber, and now in carbon/Kevlar. They sell for $98GBP for fiberglass and $123GBP for carbon fiber or carbon/Kevlar.

Here is a pic of the carbon/Kevlar.

949bdf80.jpg

Thanks Dogger, please put me down for a front spoiler then please, but if you can't manage to fit it in with a group buy then i am happy for you to send me one directly even though i know it would cost more.

Cheers Tim

Finally got the first test part and installed it for pics. This is painted in satin black. The parts come with a gloss black finish. I hope to ship the plate holders and grill out the end of this week. I'll post once they are ready and provide contact information for my friend who is receiving the parts.

39743106.jpg

053909be.jpg

Tim I will send you a IM about the front spoiler tomorrow. Thanks!

hello im interested in the front grill and the 70mm front spoiler!

could you let me know what the total cost will be and do you take for the person that will post it out to me as i live in northern ireland

let me know when the soonest you can post all out

cheers, philip

Sent you a IM Phillip. Thanks!

The badgeless grills are in production and the parts for the group buy will be ready tomorrow. The plate holders are ready as well. Looking to ship everything out later this week. If there is anyone else who is interested in buying some parts please IM me and we can add you onto the buy. Thanks!

I finally have the RHD OE lower windscreen trim pieces so I can make the prototype for a one piece version. I'm hoping there is enough interest to make the tooling for this and offer them in carbon fiber as well.

This is what the LHD version looks like in fiberglass.

ad75efaf.jpg