dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

I thought you might. I should have said both. :p

The wing I can give you the sale price we had going last week which is £125 plus shipping of £28.

I thought you might. I should have said both. :p

The wing I can give you the sale price we had going last week which is £125 plus shipping of £28.

will you do that price for me please on friday ( payday ) :) really want the extended spoiler

The discounted price on the fiberglass rear wing/spoiler is also good for anyone else interested. I would feel bad only offering that deal to just one person on here and not to everyone.

If you guys are interested please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thank you!

I want the extended rear spoiler and CF rear euro plate, do me a deal?

Are you interested in the fiberglass extended rear spoiler? If you are the best deal I can offer is the £125 sale price on the rear spoiler and the CF Euro plate holder at its normal price of £120. The rear spoiler is discounted £47 so I can't offer more of a deal, sorry. Shipping on both parts to the UK is £35.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Dogger paypale account please thanks andy

Hi Andy,

My PayPal is [email protected].

Thank you,

James

I want to offer some sale prices on a few parts and these prices are exclusive to the UK right now. These low prices are good for the next two weeks.

First is the 70mm front splitter for £125 shipped direct to the UK. Next is the fiberglass extended rear wing for £158 shipped direct to the UK. Last is the G60 badgeless grill for £81 shipped direct to the UK.

Cheers!

Excellent!

Great timing!

Do you have any of the 90mm front spoilers?

Tempted to go for an extended rear spoiler too!

Do you have the scuttle cover ready?

Excellent!

Great timing!

Do you have any of the 90mm front spoilers?

Tempted to go for an extended rear spoiler too!

Do you have the scuttle cover ready?

The only 90mm front spoiler that I make is in carbon fiber or carbon/Kevlar. We only make the 70mm front spoilers in urethane.

The scuttle tray will probably be available by the end of the year as well as a one piece lower windscreen trim piece.

I want to offer some sale prices on a few parts and these prices are exclusive to the UK right now. These low prices are good for the next two weeks.

First is the 70mm front splitter for £125 shipped direct to the UK. Next is the fiberglass extended rear wing for £158 shipped direct to the UK. Last is the G60 badgeless grill for £81 shipped direct to the UK.

Cheers!

I will take a front 70mm spoiler, my other parts are here, just waiting for customs clearance

hi again,, if you can sort out good price.. i will take 70mm front spoiler....

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

shouldnt som1 take the delivery and we split the custom charges. it will work out cheaper i think... iv not bought the spoiler yet cause i dont know wat the custom charge will be like,....i recon we should have 1 person taking the shippment in 1 box///

yep jay thats what i recon.... but we need to know who will take this on....and if its worth it with buyers

I paid £38 for rear spoiler & carbon number plate plinth, so happy with that, was fearing the customs charges

Glad that worked out for you guys. Thanks again for your business. I try to reduce the import fees since I know they are pretty extreme there.

If someone is interested in receiving a GB on the 70mm front spoilers we can work something out to ship a group together. The shipping on 1 versus 5 is the same.

how much would a CF extended rear spoiler be pm me plz and what other carbon fibre bits do you do