superjinx88

Scottish corrado nut.....luvd them since i was 14yrs and had my own for 3yrs now!!!!

hi there,

im jinx, 23 and am a super vw lover, ive loved corrados since i was 14yrs old.

and have owned my own now for 3yrs....she is completely standerd appart from th alloys.

she is absolutly stunnin!

i drove down south to get my baby...and when i got home, i properly checked over her; she had a few concerns!!

she needed a bit of wrk! i have totally started from th bottom wrkin my way up!

she has had a fully wax oil job.

she has had every thing new in every wheel arch (i mean everything!!) found loads of parts are obsoleit! so waited on gettin my own reconditioned!! (call it weird but everything vw parts)

i have a life time exchaust

full service

and cleaned top to bottom!!

her interior does not have a make on it at all and she currently all snug in a garage until we get better weather!

i polish her all th time love her purply red sparkle!

i was up in aviemore about 2 and a half yrs ago and home on the moterway towards perth; i came across around 7 different corrados drivin along side me.....it felt amazin and was sooooo nice to see!

they all looked in really good nick and i had a warm snug feelin (i know wierdo) love them tho!!!

i would love to go to a corrado meet in th summer providing it was up in scotland (as im unwell)

and im currently drivin my v6 mk4 golf and its fast.....but doesnt have the same fellin at all!!!!

p.s if anyone knows of ever a nice small meet up here in scotland plz let me know!

or if u want to chat !

jinx xx

Hi, welcome. No planned meets in Scotland that I know of although there is talk of one this year as there are quite a few up here now. Where are you?

Indeed, no Scotish meets with the corrado forum but there are always a few going on with Scottish Vag (theres one tonight infact in Dundee)

What type of rado you driving buddy? and where abouts are you based? :)

good idea, we could finally set up some meeting :)

There are a few scattered around these parts, I have seena few over in Inverness (I know Chubby is still over that way) and there are a handful in Aberdeen too.

Be good to get a summer gathering together, although if we manage more than 5 cars I would be suprised.

I'm always amazed at how many Corrado's are on the wrong side of Scotland, never seem to be many in the fairer West :p

I'm always amazed at how many Corrado's are on the wrong side of Scotland, never seem to be many in the fairer West :p

That's because nobody lives on the 'right' side of Scotland in your language :)

Name a West coast city North of Glasgow..

Welcome from another Wast Coast Corrado owner. Perhaps we could meet in the middle?

Is that the middle middle or the populated middle?

The middle middle would be Inverness and the populated middle would be Perth or Fundee area.

How about the likes of Pitlochry? At least that fairly central and its got some good roads leading to it.

Seems like a good spot.

Welcome to the forum. A corrado meet would be great, although mine is a little poorly just now.

I think a meet would be good, I'm easy where as long as it's in the middle of something fair :)

French cars - not sure about that unless it's a special French car! ooft...

Im south west! Aiming for the end of april for mine to be on the road! I would like to meet up and have a nice drive north to see what mines like!

Superjinx88,

Hi!

Good idea regarding some kind of meet in Scotland.

How about tying it in with the speedfest at the Grampian Transport Museum? I've been a few times and depending on the weather can be a great day out with some very nice motors on display.

http://www.gtm.org.uk/

Superjinx88,

Hi!

Good idea regarding some kind of meet in Scotland.

How about tying it in with the speedfest at the Grampian Transport Museum? I've been a few times and depending on the weather can be a great day out with some very nice motors on display.

http://www.gtm.org.uk/

That is brilliant idea for me, some summer time when weather will be good is perfect.