dukest

Kumho a little bit mental?!

Dont know if anyone else had seen this before, but was looking for tyres tonight and, not only do Kumho make tyres that make coloured smoke when you spin them up, but they now make fragranced tyres! Their superbly translated marketing-speak goes like this:

The Korean ultra-high performance tyre manufacturer Kumho presented with the scent tyres another sensational new development.The Kumho KH 31 is in the four fragrances orange blossom, rosemary, lavender and jasmine. The tyres are not well known to smell is one thing that is not only with a car and thicknesses much hp under the hood can specify, is the other thing. How about times with the opposite sex instead of roses, with beguiling smells of jasmine or orange on points. Let simply Kumho KH 31 and assemble a balance of fresh scent.

:D

Edited by dukest

D'ya know what? Just the other day I was pondering on thicknesses much hp under the hood, how bizarre.

Anyway, these will be for the drifters, or as Steve put it quite nicely, 'ditchers' if you use Toyos.

Anyway, these will be for the drifters, or as Steve put it quite nicely, 'ditchers' if you use Toyos.

What's wrong with toyos?

Try and keep up with me on a wet B road on your Toyos and find out for yourself.

Unlikely..... Not enough horses under my bonnet nevermind what tyres! Haha

slightly off track, but the KU31s - are they still available, as i cant find them on Camskill's site? If not, what would be a good alternative?

they seem to be in 15s but not in 17 on camskill anymore - mytyres still has them though. as for alternatives at not too high a price then if you dont want toyos it looks like Hankook Ventus V12 Evo are the next best midrange tyre, or the rainsport, but it seems like all prices are going up quickly so shop around soon before it gets worse!

locking this up now though as its veered into tyre thread territory :)

Edited by dukest