mjcp

Lowest milage C....

Theres an Auto VR6 Satin Silver VR6 Concours example which apparently only comes out once a year to attend VWNW at Tatton Park last I recall mileage was about 14K

shauns VRT wasnt on that much more than that when he sold not so long ago. probably over 20k now though with a new owner.

There's a few about even one storm that i know... I bought mine with 5K on the clock. in 1996.

I've not used mine much in the last 10 years... er 5 miles since last march (just noticed as i've done an oil change) ..... too many other interests ie... something to do with that other forum were both a member of...

Oh you cant drive too far round jersey ! hence the mileage

Edited by delfinis38

Mine had 36k on it when I bought it nearly 2 years ago - now has 47k. Having said that you're still dealing with a 17 year old car, so low mileage isn't everything. Some parts are just going to go over time, and rust never sleeps.

Not mine but I saw one on pistonheads with 8 miles on the clock! I'll leave you to decide weather it was bs or not!