lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

how much do you want for the twin fans mate and ill take the pedal box if you can post it for £50 all in thanks

Ill send the twin fans and pedal box for £110 Martin.

They want be ready till after the engine comes out next week if that ok

Could you please confirm condition and colour of rear shelf supports will take them if mint and black. Thanks

Could you please confirm condition and colour of rear shelf supports will take them if mint and black. Thanks

Hi bud they are black but had a good look and they have nicks in them so not mint sorry

is the drivers indicator cracked at all? a bit hard to tell from the photos

Hi bud it has a small crack about 15mm long in the centre doesnt seem to fog up though I'll get a better pic for you when the missus gets back or tomorrow as see has gone back out and took the camera

Hi Chris,

When you say 'rad cradle' are you referring to the rad support beam? If so what is the condition regarding rust?

I'm also after the heat shield above the rear silencer (the very last heat shield) in very good condition if you have this available?

Thanks,

Kev

Hi Chris,

Whats the damage on the bonnet please mate?

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom it looks like someone has attacked it with a screw driver as has a dent that has broken the paint I'll get some pics tomorrow in the light if you like

have you got a pcv aswell?

Hi Andy was hoping to sell the engine in hole but if it doesnt go quickly I'll be breaking it up

I have taken the spoiler off and there is one small split as you can see from the pics you want it if not gonna keep it as just noticed the blackberry doesnt have one;)

Hi Chris,

When you say 'rad cradle' are you referring to the rad support beam? If so what is the condition regarding rust?

I'm also after the heat shield above the rear silencer (the very last heat shield) in very good condition if you have this available?

Thanks,

Kev

Hi Kev not totally sure on condition yet but looked rusty when was underneath today it is not off yet as engine not coming out till next weekend but you have first shout when I take the pics.

The heat sheild will be available but the others I have seen on the bordeaux etc have all been bad but again you have first shout when comes off. The exhaust has to come off first thing next weekend as need it for the bordeaux.

Chris

Hi, have you got the central locking pump? If so how much would it be delivered to Brighton?

Cheers,

Matt

Yeah bud i do say £15 delivered bud it want be out till next weekend if that is ok as too dark now and no chance to do that much during the week?

Hi Kev not totally sure on condition yet but looked rusty when was underneath today it is not off yet as engine not coming out till next weekend but you have first shout when I take the pics.

The heat sheild will be available but the others I have seen on the bordeaux etc have all been bad but again you have first shout when comes off. The exhaust has to come off first thing next weekend as need it for the bordeaux.

Chris

Ok mate cheers, I'll have a look at the pics when you get time to put them up and go from there.

Thanks for the update.