lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

:D

Just taken the glass off from the mirror and it was a right job. Got to get my the glass off my mirror now so i can swap them - they dont make it easy do they! WIll mean taking the mirror off the door too.

Yeah prob mate will be easire Yeah a right pain I broke one taking one of the ones I am modifying

Hi, I am desparate for the external window scrapers if you are able to remove them without damage? What year is your rado as mine is a h reg which has the early scrapers?

Thanks,

Lee[ATTACH=CONFIG]47312[/ATTACH]

Hi, I am desparate for the external window scrapers if you are able to remove them without damage? What year is your rado as mine is a h reg which has the early scrapers?

Thanks,

Lee[ATTACH=CONFIG]47312[/ATTACH]

Hi Lee sorry its a late car.

Dude..you got the pedal box hydro assembly bits for a MK2 VR conversion?? May need some other bits too, whats your number fella

steve

Hi, do you still have this car? If so I'm interested in the passenger side wing mirror and the boot light. I don't know if I've already asked about the doors. Do you still have them and what condition are they in? Thanks

I am interested in press button buckle seat belt lock for the driver and passenger side. The A pillar set. As well as the knob of the seat belt height adjustment lever. If not breaking up the seat belt set I could take all the seat belt parts.

Thanks