lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

Would like to register interest in the VR Crossmember for a friend. He'd also like the bolts too.

Paypal payment waiting. Posted to Milton Keynes.

Cheers, Stu

James I dont have a strut cap unfortunately but have a look at the pics of the sub-frame etc

Good man. How much for delivery ?

I've got a couple of other faffy bits I need so keep hold of the subframe.

1, Exhaust rubber. The one in front of the rear subframe (there's two next to each other).

2, Metal suspension top plate. I think I mis-described the suspension part I need. Not the top cap as I said before.

3, Bumper lower grill with tow eye covers

I'll get back to you with some more shortly but keen to know if you have all the above.

Ill send the twin fans and pedal box for £110 Martin.

They want be ready till after the engine comes out next week if that ok

£100 and its a deal

Would like to register interest in the VR Crossmember for a friend. He'd also like the bolts too.

Paypal payment waiting. Posted to Milton Keynes.

Cheers, Stu

Hi Stu not a problem I have a spare one here ready that I can send now but no bolts I could forward them on at a later date if you like but

1, Exhaust rubber. The one in front of the rear subframe (there's two next to each other).

2, Metal suspension top plate. I think I mis-described the suspension part I need. Not the top cap as I said before.

I'll get back to you with some more shortly but keen to know if you have all the above.

HI James 'll check out delivery with a courier mate and get back to you if that ok

1 exhaust rubber - think need them for mine bud but if I dont you can have it

2 metl suspension top plate - if suspension doesnt sell as a hole i'll send it to you bud

3 they are yours bud £15?

Chris

Will you sell the heater control surround separately? If so, how much posted?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark I would prefer to sell the two together but leave it a week if no interest them i'll split

cheers

chris

Hi there,

A couple of quick questions:

1. What condition is the front crossmember in? Is there much rust?

2. What conditions are the front uprights and wheel bearings in? Were there any noises on removal?

3. If I arrange a courier, would you be willing to package them up?

Thanks,

Neal.

Answers to Neal the crossmember is rusty and need of a refurb Stu has the first one but I have 2 so thats cool if you want the second one. Again the hubs are rusty and need of a refurb but willing to package up if you like to arrange a courier

cheers

chris

Hey Chris,

you may well have the bits I need after some little sh!t broke into my Blackberry and destroyed the steering column.

Do you have the complete column including trim plastics etc, steering wheel, lock barrel, keys etc please. The ignition lock wiring loom would be handy too if you have it.

Cheers

Dave

Hi there,

A couple of quick questions:

1. What condition is the front crossmember in? Is there much rust?

2. What conditions are the front uprights and wheel bearings in? Were there any noises on removal?

3. If I arrange a courier, would you be willing to package them up?

Thanks,

Neal.

Answers to Neal the crossmember is rusty and need of a refurb Stu has the first one but I have 2 so thats cool if you want the second one. Again the hubs are rusty and need of a refurb but willing to package up if you like to arrange a courier

cheers

chris

Hi Chris,

I will definately take the above, and also the boot foams and the bumper lower spoiller with the towing eye covers, also the VR steering wheel if late type.

Can you please send me some payment details and I will send payment now,

Thanks,

Neal.

Hey Chris,

you may well have the bits I need after some little sh!t broke into my Blackberry and destroyed the steering column.

Do you have the complete column including trim plastics etc, steering wheel, lock barrel, keys etc please. The ignition lock wiring loom would be handy too if you have it.

Cheers

Dave

Dave they are all yours bud I'll fetch them down with me a few weeks as booked in for the mapping :)

oh do you need the stalks too mstupid me should read properly you need everything that basically attaches to the column

can just negociate some discount on the mapping price if you like?

Cheers

Chris

Do you have a spare speedline VR6 wheel with tyre? If so how much?

Hi bud I have a spare speedline but no tyre.

Actually I have one in Milton Keynes bud you would have to pick that up as dont think my bro could be ar****d to send it.

Any good

Neal your next in line on the bumper grill and towing eye covers and the steering wheel if the others dont want.

Dash looks fine to me, has the sun destorted any part of it? Mine currently has a slight bow..... What can we do on a sent package for seat belts and dash? Can send payment today by paypal if your happy with that. Ta Rams

Hi Rams I have checked it out if I can keep the package below 30kg 130cmx50cmx60cm them the courier will cost £30 but if not the price I have been quoted is (are you sitting down) £75.

I'll get it out this weekend and weigh it to see what we can do from there.

If you have any couriers in mind give it a blast I contacted some local ones and used parcel2go

cheers

Chris

Hi james the delivery by parcel2go if I can keep under 30kg would be £30 if not will have to be pallet at £60 If you want the bumper grills I would prefer to post them seperately from the heavy bulky stuff as may break in transit.

What you think ok? or any other ideas?

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for update, just wondering if we did it in 2 stages, i.e dash is more important for me and will weigh much less than the seatbelts. I wanted the seat belts as spares as one of my labels on the driver seatbelt at the bottom is looking tired, so no biggy. Or I can pay you for them and if we have a corrado meet or something collect then? This might not sit well with you but an idea.

Mate thats sound I'll take the dash out this weekend and make sure it all fits to the measurements and you can make payment then if ok as want to make sure its right before I take your money.

The seatbelts have your name on bud so i'll hold them for you (as I have 2 sets) no need to pay just yet

do you still have the dash fuse box cover tray with the clips to hold it in?

Hi bud I have the tray but unfortunately no clips sorry

Chris

Hi james the delivery by parcel2go if I can keep under 30kg would be £30 if not will have to be pallet at £60 If you want the bumper grills I would prefer to post them seperately from the heavy bulky stuff as may break in transit.

What you think ok? or any other ideas?

Cheers

Chris

Cheers Chris. Have you tried Hermes - http://www.myhermes.co.uk

I'm sorry but I'm going to give the subframe a swerve. I'll still have the other bits if you can give me a price please.

Cheers Chris. Have you tried Hermes - http://www.myhermes.co.uk

I'm sorry but I'm going to give the subframe a swerve. I'll still have the other bits if you can give me a price please.

Yeah cheers buddy but they only go upto 15kg nd its defo more than that. Not a problem bud thats the problem with trying to sell stuff to people so far away it can get more costly than the item itself.

Earlier I mentioned the bumer grill and towing eye cover for £15 so is that ok and say £5 postage?

Unfortunately I am keeping the exhaust hangers for now just in case I need them when putting the exhaust on the bordeaux.

Is te metal cap you are after the part that sits ontop of the rubber top mount that you can see in the pics on page 2? If so I'll chuck it in with the price for the above items.

Chris