lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

Yeah bud but its still in the car and think I'll struggle to send it I'll have to check it out the glass should be coming out this weekend hopefully as need rid of the shell

Chris

What condition are the roof strips in if you still have them? need them with all the rubber intact

What condition are the roof strips in if you still have them? need them with all the rubber intact

sorry chief the rubber edges are gone so only good for saving to look ok

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

do you have a good condition OEM leather gear knob? if so i'll take it for £10

Alright mate I am keeping it as a spare but will prob go on the blackberry as that has no button thing on the top

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Have you got any exhaust heat shields mate specifically the rear most one above the exhaust tip?

Hi Jon have 2 sets of exhaust shields but I remember taking the exhaust off last week and one of the securing areas gone but I could fetch it to elsecar if goes in the car ok if any good for you and your welcome to it

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

ok no worries, when you get a min can you check out price on postage for me please.

Si

Hi Si they will not insure it so if damaged when arrived we are chuffed where you from chief as I could bring to a show and you could pick it up or something

am going to DG on sunday with the bordeaux if any good?

no sweat chief but maybe hard as the ones I have taken off have all gone around the areas of fiixings hope you get sorted bud :)

[/color]

Hi Si they will not insure it so if damaged when arrived we are chuffed where you from chief as I could bring to a show and you could pick it up or something

righto no worries i work for a car breakers and i know what its like sending glass.

im in east lancs so bit of a trek. i think the next show im looking at maybe going to is all types but thats a right trek for you.

im in no rush as mine is still intack, im just trying to replace a spare i had.

Hi

Do you have the power steering pipes for sale?

yeah bud do you need all of then or just one?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

[/color]

righto no worries i work for a car breakers and i know what its like sending glass.

im in east lancs so bit of a trek. i think the next show im looking at maybe going to is all types but thats a right trek for you.

im in no rush as mine is still intack, im just trying to replace a spare i had.

No probs mate i't will be kept anyway not binned so if still have it in future and I am near you or you near me you could get it then

yeah bud do you need all of then or just one?

I think all of them please. Did i hear you saying your going to DG on Sunday? Is that DG Autoteck?

I ask as im in birmingham this weekend so if it is them could come pick up the pipes tomorrow.

I think all of them please. Did i hear you saying your going to DG on Sunday? Is that DG Autoteck?

I ask as im in birmingham this weekend so if it is them could come pick up the pipes tomorrow.

Yeah teh car is going in first thing Monday morning I am leaving in an hour on a trailer i'll pm my number give me a shout I'll put them in the car

Hey

Im interested in the front bumper, is it totally straight and without digs?

How much would you want for it posted to devon?

Thanks Paul

Hey

Im interested in the front bumper, is it totally straight and without digs?

How much would you want for it posted to devon?

Thanks Paul

Hi Paul,

I'll take some more pics when I am back at the weekend. Think the first post has it at 25 quid but you will have to arrange courier as the ones I looked into say they wount do car bumpers sorry

chris

Not a worry on courier, i sent a bumper out last week for £7 so i dont see why they cant collect for that price.

Pics would be great.

Paul

Hey bud, have you got the covers that fix to the front splitter? There's 2 on the drivers side and 1 on the passenger side. Mine came away from the splitter reversing off a ramp and are now spread along the M5 :-(

Not a worry on courier, i sent a bumper out last week for £7 so i dont see why they cant collect for that price.

Pics would be great.

Paul

I'll get some pics now mate as said if you arrange courier no probs £25

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

hi any chance of having the temp sender cover ? regards rob .

Hi rob sorry it snapped when the engine came out.

chris

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

hi any chance of having the temp sender cover ? regards rob .

Hi rob sorry it snapped when the engine came out.

chris

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Hey bud, have you got the covers that fix to the front splitter? There's 2 on the drivers side and 1 on the passenger side. Mine came away from the splitter reversing off a ramp and are now spread along the M5 :-(

Hi buddy :)

not sure what you mean can you get a pic of what is missing from etka or something as the blackberry doesnt have a splitter on to llok at that and the bordeaux is in Kiddeminster.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

do you have an engine available mate???

Hi buddy yeah still available its 450 quid with ecu, loom and gearbox what you after just a spare one?

chris