Swompy

Corrado Job lot on ebay

There were a handful of J-plate 2.0 16v & even VR6s made during the crossover period. Most seemed to have early interiors but late exteriors. Either that, or it's had a trnsplant like you say, or the seller got it wrong :lol:

And Ive just won the bid, Doh.

O well, might find some good bits in there :D

:lol: Where are you gonna put it all?! If the front wing is late & decent, I'll have it off you (if you don't want it!).

I haven't a clue Andy but I will find a place :D Ya no problem about the wing I'm going to see what goodies are in there for me then sell the rest on. Hopefully make a few pennies to pay for the new engine :D

Nicely done!! I might be interested in the rear bumper, slam panel and rear lights if u decide to sell mate ;)

Just got back from picking the bits up and only just managed to fit them in the golf ( well rear bumper and slam panel on the roof rack )

One good thing about it was the panels are painted DBP :cheers: but all most all over them are scratched to hell :( Slam panel and rear spoiler are in the best condition.

So the list on things I got today are:

2 doors

front wing

slam panel

2 front seats

rear spoiler

Door glass

dash

clocks

fuse box

in tank fuel pump/float

16v ECU

a collection of control modules

collection of switches

16v air box and metering head and cover.

Induction pipe ( from air box to throttle body)

rear wiper motor

front wiper mechanism

16v rocker cover

door sills

sun roof sill

Boot sill ( i think)

pedal box

a selection of rear lights,(1 all red side, 1 half tinted side and two standard center parts)

early steering wheel horn cover

I think that is everything so pretty pleased with it all.

Will have a sort through of the parts properly and get a for sale thread up :cool:

So... you managed to get the job lot for £60 and you're going to try and sell it back off on here for profit, when everyone knows you got it for a song? Good luck with that one Jake!

So... you managed to get the job lot for £60 and you're going to try and sell it back off on here for profit, when everyone knows you got it for a song? Good luck with that one Jake!

Haha not entierly correct Jim, going to sort through the bits I need and sell on the bits I dont at a very cheap price ;)

No point me keeping parts for a valver is there.

Edited by Swompy

If you don't want/need the rear spoiler and its cheap enuff I might be interested!

Locking the thread up as I dont want to turning into a request for untill Ive sorted through everything :D

But yes Jay you can have first dibs.