Jon_vr6

Corrado Valver in Khaki Green

I like the way they say add £100 if you want 3 months warrenty! Thats a load of rot as they have to give 3 months minimum parts and labour by law. Its probably a bin anyway as most are these days.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Khaki green!! I wonder if thats a vag colour, He He

It is a VAG colour ive yet to see one in the flesh, and yeah the seller is a p!ss taker with the 3 months warranty etc.

Lovely colour. Only ever seen pics of the old VR6 one which got nicked years ago.

Re: warranty- It's being sold by TCS, so what would you expect? Wouldn't be surprised if the speedo binnacle screw covers are missing and on Ebay for £50 :lol:

I had those shocking wheels on my car when I bought it. Interesting colour that

Interesting.. as before, only ever seen one in that colour and it was the one that got nicked.. reeeealy rare! Wonder if it's Ron's old car and it's had an engine conversion to hide what it is / was?

Nearly bought a khaki green 16v a couple of months before I got the campaign (one family owner, full vag etc) but the chap sold it to a friend before I could get to see it. It was in Whitehaven and had 80k on the clock back in 2009. Either it's covered 57k in two years or this is another to turn up.

Lose the wheels and there's a nice car in there.

if the car is as clean as it looks in the pics that's a cracking price for such a rare colour - especially considering the sellers!

i'd be very tempted by that if i didnt have too many other things going on.

AH James thats interesing as i was all set to go and view this very same car back then too before i bought my 8v daily, i actually dd an online car check with the RAC and it came back with a cat C or D against it so it put me off and i never went to view it... has to be the same car as that was in that area too and the guy said he was moving to new zealand. :)

AH James thats interesing as i was all set to go and view this very same car back then too before i bought my 8v daily, i actually dd an online car check with the RAC and it came back with a cat C or D against it so it put me off and i never went to view it... has to be the same car as that was in that area too and the guy said he was moving to new zealand. :)

What a small community the Corrado community is !

That's the one. What with work I couldn't move quick enough. I didn't want to bother him as I couldn't get to Whitehaven during the week. Turns out that he was working near to me all the time. But by time the weekend came along, he'd moved it on.

Looks like it was just as well by what you say.

Still a great colour though. Perhaps there shouldn't be much of a premium attached to colours as it should always be about the mechanicals but it's hard when something looks that good in an oddball colour.

I've got three cars, so as those pesky pseudo dragons say: "I'm out".

Is it a standard Rado colour then ? :scratch:

Times must be getting difficult for TCS with current market and now advertising on the Bay

Edited by Danny B

Ah... I'd never heard that. I had heard something, vaguely, about someone spotting it smashed into a lamppost or something and looking wrecked, but when people headed to that spot after hearing those reports it was gone!

Are there any khaki owners on here? I keep looking for cars in khaki green but i guess it's ultra rare. Always loved the oak green and atlas grey golfs... might even end up painting mine if i can persuade myself.