Swompy

What a tool

Should arrest that whole gang of muppets blocking one lane of that dual carriage way filming it all, too, bl**dy idiots.

Tempest

It's people like that who give young drivers a bad name. Idiots standing there filming it don't help either

We need some American police justice... rammings and firearms. I can't stand that we're almost held to ransom by ****ing neanderthals like that in this country. Ridiculous.

I can't stand that we're almost held to ransom by ****ing neanderthals like that in this country. Ridiculous.

Yep, thanks to a succession of spineless Prime Ministers.

Despite the danger to innocent bystanders I always find myself willing them to get away, same with Police, Camera action programmes etc. must be a sympathy for the underdog type thing. :shrug:

Useless police near me should spend more time nicking Parents driving at 60mph past our school than chasing lads down the dual carriageway.

Where's the Benny Hill theme tune when you need it? :lol:

to be honest, if I was in a saxo I'd be driving as fast as possible the whole time so no one could recognise me inside.

T0ssers! Like Jim said, the cops over here should adopted the ramming tactic, thats one thing i like about america, the cops. No messign about, when its safe to do so, nudge the rear corner of the car and let it spin out. None of this hesitence incase they have to fill out 50 forms explaing a scratch to the bumper

This is at Hams Hall not far from where i live , i dont go but you do get the odd corrado , my misses used to work down there . Its a quiet duel carrageway as its on a bussiness estate i would rather they do it there than when we drove into the same knob heads racing on a main busy road by the Jaguar factory , that was pure stupidity .The police do and have crushed cars caught racing at hams hall with a mobile crusher . Now thats a video i would like to see some chav crying cause his beloved saxo or corsa is getting crushed :lol:

The police do and have crushed cars caught racing at hams hall with a mobile crusher .

A mobile crusher?! I'd have to see it to believe it...

Chimps, execution is the only way forward.

If we had natural selection on the go then idiots like that would have died long before they became a problem.

total knobs , how would he have felt , if he had collided with a another car and hurt or killed a child or parent . A good kickin would not go amiss either.

I think the funniest, but also scariest bit of this is the fact the cops were, pretty much, outsmarted for long enough. Lots of people about, wrong way down the road, reversing at high speed. I'd have quite happily justified to my boss, and the taxpayer, why I rammed my piece of crap Seat into him to disable the car. £10k or someone's life? (I don't think that's being too dramatic in this context). Some cops should have got their balls roasted for that display.

And after all that he actually got away! The car was later found abandoned.

And after all that he actually got away! The car was later found abandoned.

Actually?! Should I be surprised?! Hmm...lol