8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Can you stick another one down in my name please mate, for a friend!

Put me down for one Matt. Now there's confidence in the product!

Think you're going to have your work cut out on this one Matt and I reckon there will still be allot of demand long after the first lot of people have paid :)

Think you're going to have your work cut out on this one Matt and I reckon there will still be allot of demand long after the first lot of people have paid :)
I'll do my best to make sure everyone is covered.

Out of interest, can you get hold of other parts like the instrument binnicle screw covers and blanks?

I'm sure you would do well out of these if you put a minimum buy quantity of 2-3 per person?

Out of interest, can you get hold of other parts like the instrument binnicle screw covers and blanks?I'm sure you would do well out of these if you put a minimum buy quantity of 2-3 per person?
I have had a look in China land websites a little while back and am sure I've seen them. Trouble was they were so pricey IIRC that I didn't think about it again. I'll have a new look though.

are there any issues with running the DDI dials and this switch??

Do these dials use led lights? If so, I don't think the switch is good for you. I know Nath had a play with the dash lots but I don't know what he did to it.

Do these dials use led lights? If so, I don't think the switch is good for you. I know Nath had a play with the dash lots but I don't know what he did to it.

well the ddi dials just use an el convertor to light up the dials so no led's, so the switch should work, sod it will still have one matt.