8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Payment sent. Forum name and address in the Paypal details as requested. Many thanks for organising this.

List upto date now guys. If you're wondering about the randomness of the posted switches on the list, I thought it would be fairest to post in order of Paypal payments coming in. Makes it easier to keep tabs on where I'm upto as well with it (you can imagine, its easy for it to get confusing with so many). Also please be patient when it comes to posting as I've got lots to get through with limited time to go at it each evening. Will be with you as fast as I can manage everyone.

Thanks again for all your support.

Sorry mate, werent trying to rush you to get them posted. Just wondered what the hell this delivery card i got through the door is for. Can only think its this switch thats coming to my home address. hmmmm... mystery continues.

headlight switch was just delivered so will be fitting it as soon as i get in tonight.

cheers for all your hard work Mat

just fitted it and its ace, feels more solid than the original one i think, plus it lights up all nice lol

just fitted it and its ace, feels more solid than the original one i think, plus it lights up all nice lol

Karl

Thats great to hear mate. Really pleased you put your thoughts on the switch here. I thought there was a more solid clunk to the operation of the switch than the original.

Received mine today too ta Matt. The quality of finish is great, better then expected :) As above the switch feels positive and the dimmer rheostat is miles better then my old worn switch.

Many thanks :)

I just seen a crack appearing in mine.... can i have one please.....

My first mod!!

I'll add you now matey.

To the guys that have received their switch, can you let me know how the packaging is holding up going through the post please? Should be ok but want to be sure they are staying protected.

ok i'm a sad B*****D but just been out in the car as wanted to see what the switch looked like in the dark lol

and the packaging was ok Matt, the cut up nappy box helped to protect it lol

Edited by KADVR6
nosey

ok i'm a sad B*****D but just been out in the car as wanted to see what the switch looked like in the dark lol

and the packaging was ok Matt, the cut up nappy box helped to protect it lol

Could've been worse, could be wrapped in a nappy!!! My little boy contributed to the job!

As you're sad.......whats the verdict then? lol

my verdict is a 100% thumbs up mate, plus i sold my old headlight switch for £25 tonight lol