8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Arrived this mornign thanks! Any guides on how to swap them over, not sure how to get the old one out without breaking stuff...

Use a small flatblade screwdriver (with a bit of cloth towell wrapped around) to pop out the blanking switch next to the headlight switch. Pop out headlight switch from behind and it's plug and play :)

Paid yesterday :)

Not sure i really needed the switch - but can pretty much guarantee if i dont buy it mine will break - though it does already have a crack in it!

Not sure i really needed the switch - but can pretty much guarantee if i dont buy it mine will break - though it does already have a crack in it!

A sign it should be replaced soon. Thats the tell tale.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Use a small flatblade screwdriver (with a bit of cloth towell wrapped around) to pop out the blanking switch next to the headlight switch. Pop out headlight switch from behind and it's plug and play :)

Far easier to take out the fuse shelf and put a hand up and push it out from behind.

Same boat as you Ruck, mine is working ok at the moment, but my old C had problems so I'm buying some resilience!

Far easier to take out the fuse shelf and put a hand up and push it out from behind.

Oh yeah, this as well. Unless you value your always breaking fuse box clips :D

Hi Matt, Have you ever enquired about the Jetta Speedo screw blanks? :) I could do with some of these for the future and everyone always wants them!

Are there any of these switches left? if so id take one please

Cheers,

Peter

Yep, have enough for you and a few others. I'll pm details in a minute.

To everyone that has paid since about sunday but not received the switch yet, sorry to you. I've been run off my feet at work and will be able to post to you all on fri or sat.

Cheers for your understanding.

Just letting you know my extra switch arrived at my friends house OK earlier in the week - thanks again Matt :)

I'll take one of these too please Matt if there's any left, PM me your payment details.

Hi mate just wondered if mine has been posted.

Cheers, Imran

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Cheers, Imran

Cheers, Imran

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Cheers, Imran

Yep, went out on Sat.

I reckon that LauraJ and VR6Rado, you prob have the last two available in this batch. Anybody else that wants one, please continue to contact me as I will be placing another order very soon as I'm sure I can still get hold of them off the manufacturer (need to check this though).

Cheers for all the interest guys.

Excellent!! Can you let me know payment details etc :)

Thank you

Laura