8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

All switches that have been paid for over the weekend have been posted today guys. Many thanks.

Got mine installed in the car now, looks top notch thanks for organising this

Matt

Used this headlight switch for the first time after dark. Man that LED is bright! Switch works really well though, so very happy.

Any left?

Yep, still have a stock. I'll pm you my details this evening if you would like one buddy.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

[/color]

Yep, still have a stock. I'll pm you my details this evening if you would like one buddy.

Cool, Been stocking up on switches, may aswell have the full set of spares!!

not had mine yet m8

I'll look into it for you buddy and let you know what's happened.

Used this headlight switch for the first time after dark. Man that LED is bright! Switch works really well though, so very happy.

Take the switch cover off and paint the bulb with dark paint. Dims it by about 50% It will hurt your eyes after a while

Thanks, might try that if it starts to really be a pain to the eyes. Like the fact that it is not hot to the touch though.

hi matt can you confirm if you had my payment from paypal for the light switch i paid for about a week or so ago please can you reply asap ok thanks

---------- Post added at 1:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:16 PM ----------

hi matt can you confirm if you had my payment from paypal for the light switch i paid for about a week or so ago please can you reply asap ok thanks

just checked please can you llet me know what happen as i sent a paypal payment and also sent you a message and now my cars off the road as i cannot use it after dark no bloody lights m8

check sent you payment on the 9th of april to your email adress as you wanted a gift payment of £20 also checked my paypal statement and you had the cash so please forward my switch please asap been waiting long enough

I've pm'd stating that I missed sending it out with the others recently. Sincere apologies for that and gutted to read that you needed it. I've been working 12-14 hour days, 7 days for the last few weeks. As a result of doing so many hours, my focus has been taken off this to a degree. I will rectify this and send out any outstanding switches. There are still about 20 switches available, so there are no issues there. I will prob keep 5 or so, meaning there won't be any sold that aren't available to be sent out.

Thanks for your understanding everyone, I'm a bit tired of working this much and it will be finished in the next couple of weeks.

Hello mate, are people fitting these to the early dashes with success? If so can I have one please?

I will take one of these if you can post it out quickly as I need it for MOT time... and also if they fit early models?

Hello mate, are people fitting these to the early dashes with success? If so can I have one please?

Hi Rob,

I have been told there is no difference to the plug that the switch plugs into from early to late. I'll pm my details bud.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I will take one of these if you can post it out quickly as I need it for MOT time... and also if they fit early models?

Hi Meth,

Sorry for the late reply, only just seen these posts as work is still taking up all my awake time at the moment. I could send the switch out on Sat if thats any use to you mate. I'll pm you in a second.

Hi guys,

I'm now down to my last 15 or so switches. Grab one before they become obsolete again, plus it helps me out!!!

---------- Post added at 3:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:32 PM ----------

Hi guys,

I'm now down to my last 15 or so switches. Grab one before they become obsolete again, plus it helps me out!!!

Very nearly there guys, last half dozen or so switches. Then that will be it for new headlights switches, no more!

Its been an adventure getting them sorted out over the last year. A big thanks goes to Chris (RW1) for all your technical help with this and to all you guys for the support and buying along the way with them.

Cheers to all.