Crispy Squirrel

Finally got my rado !!!! Pics >

Living near southend in essex, Finally got my 2.litre 16v blue beast. 1994 K & N air filter, Scorpion exhaust, 17" fox alloys... Pics below !!!

****ing love it. Wanted one since I was like 15 !!

Living near southend in essex, Finally got my 2.litre 16v blue beast. 1994 K & N air filter, Scorpion exhaust, 17" fox alloys... Pics below !!!

****ing love it. Wanted one since I was like 15 !!

Cool, you should come along to the Club GTI Essex meet.

Nice mate :) where are you based?

I live in Basildon

Where is the club gti meet?

Up until the last meet, it was held at the Dick Turpin on the A127, but we are trying different venues. It's a good freindly meet. I usually bring my Corrado, and one of the others has 2 Corrado's, would love to see a few more there...

Keep an eye on this thread: http://www.clubgti.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109

Up until the last meet, it was held at the Dick Turpin on the A127, but we are trying different venues. It's a good freindly meet. I usually bring my Corrado, and one of the others has 2 Corrado's, would love to see a few more there...

Keep an eye on this thread: http://www.clubgti.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109

I would be up for coming :)

would get me out the house away from the misses lol

Where in Essex are you based Phil?

I would be up for coming :)

would get me out the house away from the misses lol

Where in Essex are you based Phil?

Cool, the more the merrier. There is a good bunch of "core" members who are always there, and always a few Mk2 and Mk3 Golfs. If you can pursuade her, bring the misses too. Mine always comes along, and so do a few others.

I live in Burnham-on-Crouch.

How can anybody hate a C??? The girls talk about girly things like ironing, cooking, cleaning etc, so she wouldn't have to tallk about cars ;)

Cool, you should come along to the Club GTI Essex meet.

Yes . on this, i saw some of the locations for the meet too and there very close, Is it performance VW's + audis in the GTi?

What happens at a meet ? cruise ? car banter ?

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

very nice mate well done.

Any plans for it?

I bought new parcel shelf straps, new chrome back badge, new tyre caps, need to clean up the engine more, maybe replace some engine parts into chrome bits but not alot really, she's pretty sexy allready :)

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Very nice mate! Iv got a 2ltr 16v also, would defo advice drilling the airbox if uv got a K&N filter fitted, gives it a lovely tone when giving it some beans!

OK not having any mechanical experience i'd be pretty scared to go drilling holes anywhere to be ohnest ? More details ? link to thread ? how loud is she after you drill ?

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Very nice car. And mega big wheels too. What size are they?

Cheers,

Redfox.

17's i think, cheers mate!

Yes . on this, i saw some of the locations for the meet too and there very close, Is it performance VW's + audis in the GTi?

What happens at a meet ? cruise ? car banter ?

To be honest, any car is welcome, but due to its nature most turn up VWs and the occasional Audi.

What happens? Mostly we all have a chat, just a good social thing really. Come along and see for yourself, most people end up coming back, so it can't be that bad :)

You'll get lots of advice and technical help if you need it too.

nice looking motor mate, looks like you've got yourself a good one :)

Thanks, I was looking on here and piston heads for around three months. Found this beuty so after he MOT'd her for me I took a 6 hour train ride to cornwall to go get her. Drove her back that night 5 hour drive home with a massive corrado boner the whole way back!

Just need to give the engine a good clean over now ! Wouldn't mind adding some chrome to that engine too somehow.

Drove her back that night 5 hour drive home with a massive corrado boner the whole way back!

Just need to give the engine a good clean over now !

Probably needed a clean after that hey :lol: