Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

makes me want to go out for a quick game of kick the pensioner.

sounds like a good forum event,lets get it organised

:hitler:

Cripes! I'll get me coat! :wink:

:lol:

I wouldn't want any bashing to be done - unless it was the very same puke green Micra driver that has cost me at least £65! ;)

The upsetting part is that I know it was her as she was sat in her car with the door open when I popped back to my car to get my mobile... I decided that there was plenty of room down that side of the car and it was unlikely that she'd have hit my door plus I was in a hurry and didn't have time... so when I got back to my car again ready to go home i thought I'd have a quick look and sure enough there was the dent :(

I'm always so paranoid that this kind of thing could happen and the one time I don't check it does! Gutted doesn't come close to how i feel - especially with E38 round the corner and all the work I've been putting in to get it as minty as possible :(

My Mrs Dad works for Surrey Police and I've asked hm if it's likely there would be any recorded CCTV footage and he said it'd be unlikely that the operators would have seen an old lady getting in a car and hit record in case of a small dent - so really all I can do is take it on the chin and deal with it... the company car will be used from now on when any car parks or street parking are likely!

Tinted my headlights today :D

(still got the annoying dent in the door but it should be sorted before E38 - fingers crossed)

Another pic - think it shows the 'tint' better... wondering about doing the metal bit that sits around the bulb - any thoughts?

Have been feeding the leather again this evening and am hoping for some pleasing results - if the leather is cracked will it lessen from feeding?

Looks sweet mate. So much prefer the wheels. I didn't get on with those tints, made might my lights too dark, as though I had unplugged the loom so took them off.

Look foward to seeing it at ED38 if you're going?

Looks brill... Phil.....lol...

I thik you can only get away with that sort of mod on your colour "C". Compromises the grey colour

I'm thinking of all yellow on front of mine.. Headlights/Indicators and fogs..

wondering about doing the metal bit that sits around the bulb

i did that too, you can see it when you look from an angle but doesnt really make any difference from when i had just the dividers done

Nothing new but got a nice pic of it at a meet last night :D

(taken with Zippy's nice new camera!)

New Justmatz (FOC :D ) should be here soon and will have a new fueling set up, cam and de-cat to get me running a bit sweeter...

Very nice, like the street shot very much!

Wheel offset & ride height are perfect..

Car looks awesome!

Is that meet a monthly thing?

I will try and make it when I'm round Surrey way.

Me, Ben and Hugo might be getting a place soonish in or near Guildford - Biggerbighouse lol

what work you getting done in the end mate for your running issues, which bits you keeping whats being ditched?

biggerbigneil, Think they are planning to do it monthly - will let you know what happens... biggerbighouse :lol: Look forward to the parties then!

Lippy, going for a KR mechanical set up - Tim at the Phirm is confident that it'll be the easiest and cheepest way to sort it out and have full control over the fueling - don't think it's been done before so will keep things up to date with progress, power figures etc...

Storm_Man, Will be there :D

Bally, no mate... Dave's got a black one in good nick - it's just a matter of getting over there and picking it up :oops: