coullstar

Lucky number 7 - sold but 911 in its place

Its very rear biased, don't know the split if Im honest though. Some folks refer to them as a C4 in a fancy frock, funnily enough its the C4 or C2 owners, lol.

Little update on this thing. Still loving it but I have felt the need to tweak. Noise is a big thing for me and the std exhaust was just a little to quiet plus the boxes were starting to do the common corrode from inside out. Therefore I went all out and got a Kline system including 200cel cats. its a work of art!! They come in Inconel as well but didn't even ask how much that was!!!

Fitted and sounds awesome, the design has changed the tone to slightly more GT3 sound. Changed the front pads then took it for a West Coast blast on an annual Audi run I go on.

I also recently found out that C4s and turbo wheels are different in that they turbo's are hollow spoke. Turns out the C4s wheels are really heavy. Me being me the wheels would get changed at some point so Ive got a set of OZ Alleggerita's on the way.

Still doesn't feel like mine and I still feel very lucky to have it. Keep looking at Corrado's as well, lol.

Very nice mate, not jealous at all! :lol:

Great scenery as well, must be easy to come up with excuses to head out for a blast at every opportunity

The exhaust has blued up nicely as well and it probably removed about 20kg from the rear as std one was really heavy.

Its the beardy brigade that I find quite funny about the Porsche. "It must be stock or nothing as nobody can improve on what Porsche did"....okay..

Very nice mate I keep looking at these aswell. I personally think the 996 has aged very well.

You still got the Rs4?

If you miss a Corrado I could be tempted to swap.... lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Very nice mate I keep looking at these aswell. I personally think the 996 has aged very well.

You still got the Rs4?

Yep, that's going nowhere. Needing some TLC but that can wait.