coullstar

Lucky number 7 - sold but 911 in its place

would i be able to have first / second refusal on the system if you sell it mate depending if abdul is interested ? Let me know

Car does look good on tt's would suit it of they was a bit darker imo

Yeah the sound is okay, it's just I'm getting old. It's a 2 box system that I've added another centre box to. I would probably sell it on, wouldn't be looking for much. Will let you know.

If redborbets interested by all means sell to him.

I've gone from loving quiet cars to loud and raucous lol.

Thank you , keep me in mind and let me know if you decide to sell,

I only use my car for blasting about in now really so the louder the sounds the more fun

Well, finally got myself a house with a man cave so might start doing things on the Corrado. Probaby just preventative maintainence, bodywork stuff.

Redborbet are you still interested in the exhaust? Im sorry I havent gotten round to it but Im very busy right now and dont really have much spare time.

Just to keep thread going. MOT passed after changing top mount bearings. No advisories which is good. Going to replace all front to rear brakes lines as they were showing signs of corrosion. Taxed for another 6 months and in the process of putting standard exhaust on. Selling the Golf 4motion soo so will nick the RC back from that and probably put them on this.

Another two months and nothings changed really. Cars been out a couple of times and I gave it its 2nd wash in a year, I think, on Sunday. Didnt look dirty but it was. Some corrosion appearing on wings underneath so will treat that. Dont really have much interest in it right now if Im honest, need to to start tinkering with it to get that back i.e. dare I say it something needs to break so I have to fix it or I need to buy some weird and wonderful bits.

Quick photo of it with current line up.

To be fair, given the other two cars, I'm amazed you use the Corrado at all.

Thats the problem to be honest. Other halfs got an older VRS estate as well. Too many estates so the beemers going!!!

That's the problem of not using the car daily. Things don't break and you lose interest ;)

I'm exactly the same. Unless there are jobs to do on a car I just get bored and sell it.

In the grand scheme of things its not worth a lot so the money wouldnt be a massive help however its not in the way and isnt using much money either so finding another similar silver VR might be tricky.

Dont really have much interest in it right now if Im honest, need to to start tinkering with it to get that back i.e. dare I say it something needs to break so I have to fix it or I need to buy some weird and wonderful bits.

Well be careful what you wish for as they say....

Did you get this sorted Graeme?

I like the 16s, if you part company with them at any point i could be interested...

Car is still sitting with half the interior and dash missing. Simply had zero time to look at it. Tried pretty much everything including a different ECU and still the same.

Thanks, wheels sit perfectly on the car IMO. If I do decide to part with them I'll let you know.

Time for a wee update, I pretty much feel like selling the car every other day but just cant do it especially considering the money they sell for these days.

The alarm thing continues but its very intermitent and you just need to essentially pair the fob again so its not to bad. Car is SORN's now and under a cover outside the house until next year sometime. I have loads of spares to fit i.e. all new bushes, new downpipe, new brake lines from front back, new fuel filter, rust free rolled wings etc and hoping to get a nice exhaust as well.

Anyway dont really have much time for it since my wee boy Kyle was born at the start of Oct, it kind of put things in perspective. I barely get time to wash the cars these days but he is ace, well worth it.

Id bought a Golf Tdi to run about in but it was just so boring and slow I knew I had to get my planned next purchase a lot sooner. Im selling my flat in March next year and should hopefully have a tidy profit so one of these was planned then but I decided to bring it forward after some calcs.

It relatively standard but has the all important sports diff, ADS suspension and dynamic steering. Its a brilliant all rounder. Can you tell I like boosted V6's!!! Just need to save up for the MRC treatment.