robrado974

been naughty could not resist

Have decided to tax the vr . Cant afford it so stuck it on the credit card . Dropped some beers round to chris langers on saturday to say thanks for his help on mine and his was sat in the drive in the sun.I just thought i want to drive mine !, so i gave in lol,im not a great lover of hibernation , i did last year though. But i thought i have to insure her anyway,so £120.00 for the tax ,and i can take her out on sunny winter days . They are there to be driven and things do go wrong if parts are not used .She will always be in the garage away from the salt n other winter nasties. Had a massive smile on me boat today driving her again ,love these cars ,there is something so special there .

I know what you mean. I was out in mine this morning. It was early, the warm sun was starting to rise, the roof was open, the throaty sound of the VR coming into the cabin, I had some tunes on... and a wide idiotic grin on my face :)

First time i got to drive mine properly today after about 3 weeks. Was the same as Portent, roof open, tunes playing and a stupid grin on my face. Managed to do 70 miles just driving around aimlessly looking for random country lanes.

Rob, totally agree mate, my VR is not my daily but it's insured and taxed all year round, love it!

Do you even have 'winter' in Devon?!?

Hibernation is not for me either - the car needs to be used.

Mine won't have a choice, both the Golfs are too rusty to use, the T5 is going to get a brand new engine but not until I can afford it, and the Alfa is mainly used by my wife. So Corrado it is for the winter

Not been out in mine all summer, sucks big time!

no BUT you been i mine at neck breaking speed lol:)

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

OH Sorry Rob lol its a good job i werent poloshing here in my lime green mankini is all i can say lol

Matt you need to get yours sorted before it starts growin roots .

chris matt said you have taken my place for the drivin miss daisy post ! lol.

you can wear what you like when i come round to your drum , just keep them rotties inside lol.